[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wentz or Wilson this week?!

MrMom

1 hour ago, Finn5033 said:

Wilson. Giants D has been stout against the pass. Weather isn’t supposed to be great tonight either

Given the Eagles' RB situation they might pass the ball 40+ times tonight though.... goddamn it idk what to do 

18 hours ago, markgabel said:

Wilson, he went off last week against the Rams and he is playing the Raiders this week and their secondary sucks. Both are good choices though

I know he threw 3 TDs but 13/21 for 198 isn't really "going off"

Them running the ball 30+ times is concerning too but damn their match up is so good...….

16 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

Giants pass D is top 10 though and the weather forecast is heavy rain

Yeah I just read that there will be wind of 5-10mph and gusts of up to 20mph. That changes things. If the forecast doesn’t change by an hour before the game id start Wilson 

1 hour ago, JThomas93 said:

Yeah I just read that there will be wind of 5-10mph and gusts of up to 20mph. That changes things. If the forecast doesn’t change by an hour before the game id start Wilson 

I should probably just start Wilson... this should be a no brainer right? Or should it? F*ck....