[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Would You Rate My Team?

DoomedRBs

First off my team wouldnt be half of what it is without this group on here so thanks! I am in a 12 team, standard scoring league, we run 12 player slots.

QB: Newton

RB: McCoy, Fournette, Breida, Ekeler, Conner

WR: Thielen, OBJ, J Brown

TE: Kittle

K: Tucker

DEF: Jags

My season has been plagued with injuries, have had Fournette riding the bench all year and now Breida, I hate not having wiggle room but Im 4-1 right now. How would you rate my team? Any suggestions from you experts or continue as is. Thanks again!

My Team after this weeks trades is down below thanks

Edited by DoomedRBs
  • Like 1

You have Conner listed as WR?  Your team looks good outside of RB, as you know.  You just don't have a RB1 at the moment.  But Ekeler/McCoy will hopefully be enough until you get Fournette back.  Breida may be usable but seems a little injury prone and gets goal line carries stolen so he's week to week 

Edited by purplemonster

Might consider trying to package a WR and RB for a better RB. You could get something nice for OBJ and Breida without losing much from your WR stable. Leaves you with an option to cover WR byes and use a rotation of RB's or WR's to flex if that's a starting position option. I like OBJ for total points, but weekly he can be real boom/bust. And until his QB isn't named Eli, I think he's a bit more perception than reality - trade name value perhaps higher than game value.

14 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

You have Conner listed as WR?  Your team looks good outside of RB, as you know.  You just don't have a RB1 at the moment.  But Ekeler/McCoy will hopefully be enough until you get Fournette back.  Breida may be usable but seems a little injury prone and gets goal line carries stolen so he's week to week 

Fixed and thanks

3 minutes ago, robo said:

Might consider trying to package a WR and RB for a better RB. You could get something nice for OBJ and Breida without losing much from your WR stable. Leaves you with an option to cover WR byes and use a rotation of RB's or WR's to flex if that's a starting position option. I like OBJ for total points, but weekly he can be real boom/bust. And until his QB isn't named Eli, I think he's a bit more perception than reality - trade name value perhaps higher than game value.

I dont know what value Id get from Breida being injured right now, what kind of target should I look for? Think Id get a Barkley or Gordon or Hunt?

9 hours ago, DoomedRBs said:

Ive done some trading this week. This is my first year doing this so hope I improved my team what do you think?

QB: Newton

RB: McCoy, Gordon, Fournette, Breida

WR: Thielen, Cooks, J Brown, M Williams

TE: Kittle

K: Tucker

DEF: Packers

You did a good job. Now you have an elite RB1, two good WR. And McCoy hopefully will play well enough until Fournette is back.