Sign in to follow this  
cbaker2

Trade Mark Ingram?

In standard scoring, would you trade Ingram for Gronk and Jordan Howard? My RBs are Melvin Gordon, Sony Michel, and Ingram. TE is Jordan Reed. Thanks!

yeah, I think I'd take that.  Closer than you might think though.  A lot depends on how Howard plays, how Gronk plays, and how Reed plays I suppose.  

Do it fast!  Ingram will not hold the value he has right now.  He exploded on his return but he is the back of the past in that offense.  Kamara is the future and it will show after the bye.  Expect the roles from last game to flip for the remainder of the year.

That may have been Ingram's highest scoring game of the year...I'd make that deal asap.

Completely agree with the 2 responses above me.  Ingram is as hot as he'll be all year right now (not saying that he's going to have a bad year, though).  Make the trade!

Anyone worried about Jordan Howard’s production going forward? Gronk is obviously a considerable upgrade from Reed. 

It’s also like I waited this long for Ingram, so I think I’m having anxiety about parting with him. 

Thoughts?