[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice asap on a trade involving DJ and Thomas

Tasandmnm

Standard 10 team league, start QB, 2 each WR/RB, 1 flex, TE, Def, K: I have been talking with Thomas owner about a multi player trade and I really want a few opinions before I pull the trigger. First let me list both of our rosters out.

Mine- Rodgers, Green, Sanders, M Jones, Funchess, Arob, Zeke, DJ, Lindsay, Thompson, Lynch, Njoku, Olsen (got Arob, Olsen, Lyndsay, and Thompson off wire)

His- Goff, Cousins, Hopkins, Thomas, Edelman, Fuller, Hilton, Djax, CMC, Carson, Yeldon, J Allen, Uzomah

So first thing is I proposed my DJ/Sanders for his Thomas/Carson and he seems open to it, he wanted to see how today went and with me playing him and handily beating him since so many of his guys put up duds doesn't hurt my case, especially with Sanders having a great day and DJ not putting up a total dud in a tough matchup.

But I was thinking since he has basically zilch at TE to maybe offer DJ+Olsen for just Thomas. He gets a clear upgrade at RB and TE instead of another WR since he already has so many viable options there. 

What do you guys think? Does this make me stronger or weaker and which deal do you prefer? Do you think offering DJ/Olsen is a low-ball offer? I didn't think so since Olsen looked pretty good today in his first game back even though he didn't have a huge game.

So here is an update: not interested in a TE so we have came down to Thomas and Cousins (so I can play him on Rodgers bye next week) for my DJ and his choice of M Jones/Funchess/Arob. What do you guys think?

My only concern with the trade is that I am going to be leaning hard on Lynch/Lindsay and probably will replace Thompson due to his recent injuries and lack of production. It makes me obscenely strong at WR rolling out Green/Thomas and Sanders at flex. Cousins is just a throw away piece of the trade to give me a decent starting option next week when Rodgers is out. I'm hoping I can find someone else weak at TE to trade Olsen with.

3 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I think I'd stay put. Your rb's without DJ would be terrible

I definitely respect your opinion and so I am going to ask; what can I do to strengthen myself at WR? I like Sanders a lot this year but with Keenum and a few other factors I'd feel better if I didn't have to lean so heavily on him.i picked up Olsen hoping he had a strong week or 2 and then I could maybe sell high on him to get a better WR. If you need any more info let me know...trade deadline is Nov 10th.