[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye plan

Week 8 has me with Rivers on a bye. (I'm stuffed in week 9) My team at the moment is

Rivers

Gordon, Barkley, Mixon, Yeldon, Breida, Ekeler

Kupp, JuJu, Diggs, Boyd, Robinson

Rudolph, Burton

So I have some decent players on the bench and i dont wanna drop them just to stream a QB for a week. I'm thinking to make room with a trade to the Fournette owner, Yeldon and preferably Diggs for Adam's. His line up 

Cousins, Watson

Elliot, Lynch, Carson, Fournette, Peterson

Adams, Ridley, Funchess, Nelson, Cooper

Olsen, Kittle

Cheers guys

Seems like a fair trade but if I am him I wouldn't come off Adams to have Diggs as my top WR since the rest of his WR are so weak just to get Yeldon. He may see it differently though, I have seen MUCH worse trades go through. But if I'm him I look at your line up and see 3 RB1s and a very solid group of WR and there is just no way I give you such an upgrade for what is a side grade for me at best. I'd counter with something like Diggs/Mixon for Adams/Fournette were I him, something that actually helped me.