[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Jags For Ravens?

BassMaster

Baltimore plays NO, CAR, and PIT before their bye week. No way would i touch them. That's a horrendous schedule. There will be plenty of better streaming options available.

Don't trust any single defense week-after-week unless it's the Bears. Stream and be happy.

Edited by ClayMC

2 hours ago, ClayMC said:

Baltimore plays NO, CAR, and PIT before their bye week. No way would i touch them. That's a horrendous schedule. There will be plenty of better streaming options available.

Don't trust any single defense week-after-week unless it's the Bears. Stream and be happy.

I agree with streaming defenses. I don't think I've started the same defense more than twice so far.

2 hours ago, ClayMC said:

I hadnt looked ahead but they do have a fairly rough schedule.  Betting against the Bills and Cardinals seems to be more reliable than anything. Maybe Titans too. Streaming is fine. I just don't like having to pick something every week personally

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

I hadnt looked ahead but they do have a fairly rough schedule.  Betting against the Bills and Cardinals seems to be more reliable than anything. Maybe Titans too. Streaming is fine. I just don't like having to pick something every week personally

You roll with whatever strategy you feel most comfortable with.

But for me, I've streamed all year. Started 5 different defenses over 6 weeks, mostly targeting whoever is playing BUF, ARI, or SF. Granted, it's a relatively small sample size, but I've averaged 9.5 DST points a week, which would be better than all but 3 defenses this year. Baltimore happens to be one of those 3 (10 points per week), but again, their upcoming schedule is atrocious. Their next 3 opponents all rank in the bottom 5 in fantasy points to opposing DSTs, and they follow that with a bye. I truly don't think Baltimore is a playable DST until week 11 at the earliest.