[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the worst 6 week record you have had and still made the playoffs?

ksu70

Last year

I won the very first game.  Then lost 5 in a row.  Then won 6 in a row.  

I kept staying active in the waiver wire.  I was able to obtain Adam Theilen, Marquis Goodwin, Jimmy Garoppolo, Eagles D and Eagles kicker to go with my draft pick, drop and then pickup again of Kamara.   

What was hurting me early on was Brees not producing the way I expected him to.  Greg Olson going down early.  And I can't remember the other spot that impacted my team.

This year is somewhat eerily familiar with streaks.  I won the first 3 games.  Now lost the last 3 games.  Waiting on Bell.  Just got back Ingram.  Waiting on Josh Gordon and Gronk to do something.   I have Mahomes.  Waiting on Kerryon Johnson to be allowed to take over.  This has been a frustrating year.  I feel like I should be better than I currently am.

Don't recall my record at this point, 1-2 wins though. I won 5 of my last 6, and made the playoffs, and then lost immediately. 

I just kept trying, but had almost given up at one point, like I'm ready to do this year. 1-5, nearly last in points, in a division with 3 very tough teams. Making it as a wild cards is my only hope, and that will be hard with plenty of 2-4 win teams in front of me. 

I won't throw in the towel, or try to lose for the first pick. 

good to hear stories about not giving up, even with a terrible start. although it wasn't through week 6... my first ever championship team started off 0-4. i then went on to win every game the rest of the season. was really rewarding and fun to rebound after the 0-4 start. good luck to anyone who may be struggling right now.

Can't recall how bad my streak was last year but I finished 7-7 and ultimately won the whole thing.

So far this year I'm 2-4, in 8th place and probably completely hosed.  This past week I traded away Michael Thomas to obtain Thielen, which should have ensured a victory.  Instead, the majority of my team failed to meet projections while my opponent's team in several cases doubled projections.  

Current team name was changed to Underachieving Gimps.

• Haha 1