[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On to next season...

Helpmeout

After this week, I am 1-5 In a 10 team Standard Scoring Keeper league

We can keep up to 2 players (my options are: Kittle (8th Round 2019 pick) or Njoku (9th Round 2019 pick)

I was offered Hunter Henry (13th Round 2019 pick) for my Michael Thomas or Joe Mixon.  I'm leaning towards asking for, at least, a 3rd Round 2019 pick for either of those 2.

Should I ask for the 3rd Round pick or take the Hunter Henry (13th Round keeper) for Mixon or Thomas?

Edited by Helpmeout

31 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Just curious, why cznt you keep Mixon or Thomas?

Our keeper rules dictate that we cant keep any player drafted in rounds 1&2 because any player kept will count towards the round he was drafted in minus 2 (in 2019 draft).  I took MT in the 2nd, therefore he cant be kept and I took Mixon in the 3rd therefore he would count as a 1st rd pick 

Edited by Helpmeout

10 hours ago, Zziggs said:

I’d imagine you can find better value keepers than them. In a 10 team there’s people available.

That's just who I have on my roster at the moment based on our Keeper rules.  Any players added through Waivers or FA automatically get 8th round Keeper value for next season

Edited by Helpmeout

23 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

Our keeper rules dictate that we cant keep any player drafted in rounds 1&2 because any player kept will count towards the round he was drafted in minus 2 (in 2019 draft).  I took MT in the 2nd, therefore he cant be kept and I took Mixon in the 3rd therefore he would count as a 1st rd pick 

I see.  As you said,  onto next year

4 hours ago, tylcook13 said:

Why did someone draft Henry. Wasnt he out before drafting?

Yeah but hes the smartest guy in the league so he drafted him in the last round so that he could be kept for a very late round pick next year.  Same guy has followed this strategy for the past few years

1 hour ago, tylcook13 said:

That is pretty savvy. I have a keeper league too. But bench space is only 6 deep. Hard to hang on to someone like that for the entire season without it dragging down your roster. I'm sure someone will pick Henry up after they are eliminated though.

We have an IR slot so his plans were to keep him there, I'm assuming.  He caused a ruckus the first time he did it.  It's caught on throughout the league now