[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where can I improve this team?

Full PPR

Qb - Mahomes,  Watson and Wentz

Rb - Barkley, Hunt, Breida, Hines, Cohen

Wr - Thielen, Edelman, Fuller, Coutee

Te - OJ Howard

Def - Rams and Jags

K - Bailey

I start 1 QB, 2 Rb, 2 Wr, 1 flex, 1 TE, 1 def and 1 k

I'm trying to put together a trade pairing a QB and Breida or Cohen for an upgrade at flex or an upgrade at wr2.  Do I even need to?  Does Mixon or Michel offer me an upgrade over Cohen or Breida as my flex?  

What Wr would I look for to upgrade over edelman?

All in all, I think you have a pretty solid team...although you do leave room for improvement carrying 3 QBs and 2 Def...but, if you are looking at pairing either Breida or Cohen, I think Mahomes is going to be the guy to fetch you the most.  That being said, I think you know, QBs don't usually get you a whole lot, but Mahomes right now should get you an upgrade over either Fuller/Coutee or Breida/Cohen...I think Mixon or Michel are good targets.  As far as WR: Kupp, Juju, Sanders...

23 hours ago, Ootter said:

I'd pair wentz Edelman and go for a rb1. Or wentz breida for a rib upgrade. I would definitely rather have Mixon or Michel in my flex spot. 

If you had Mixon or michel, would you take Wentz / edelman or wentz / breida?

The team with Mixon is in desperate need of a qb

Mahomes & Brieda for a WR2 if it’s 12 plus team. Try to trade him to the Andrew luck or Alex Smith owner, bottom tier top 10 talent, you get the gist, & flex Edelman. Brady gets better as season goes on & we are already seeing it. Edelman will have high ceiling & flextacular potential. Start wentz

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

17 hours ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Mahomes & Brieda for a WR2 if it’s 12 plus team. Try to trade him to the Andrew luck or Alex Smith owner, bottom tier top 10 talent, you get the gist, & flex Edelman. Brady gets better as season goes on & we are already seeing it. Edelman will have high ceiling & flextacular potential. Start wentz

This is a 10 team league.  The Michel and Mixon teams are in 9th and 10th so I'm hoping they'd bite.  

17 hours ago, purplemonster said:

My league is QB friendly, with 6 pts/TD and bonus for 40+ yd TD's and 1 pt/20 yds so Mahomes commands a high price.  But for standard PPR he can be on the trading block if you want.  If you trade him, I would aim high because some people really value him highly. 

We are only 4 pt TD's but we do get a bonus @300 yards passing, so Mahomes has hit that the last 5 games.  I'm comfortable starting Mahomes or Wentz the rest of the way.  I'll have to see who the other team prefer.