[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship-ready? (pardon the humble-brag)

ClayMC

just completed what's likely to be my final trade of the year. Open to upgrades at WR3, but i think i'm fairly well rounded out.

12-team PPR

QB: Winston (Wilson)

WR: Jones, Hopkins, Landry (Edelman)

RB: Gurley, Kamara (Thompson, Lindsay, Foreman)

TE: Gronk (Burton)

Edited by ClayMC

1 hour ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Did you draft all of the stud rookies  & trade them off? Or did the floater in the lg trade you his starters for your bench🤔

Traded Kupp, Peterson, and Breida for Jones

Traded Reed, Cobb, and Rams DST for Hopkins

Traded Howard and Crabtree for Bell

Traded Bell, Ingram, Brees, and Coleman for Gurley, Wilson, and Burton

the only one I feel really guilty about is the one for Hopkins, lol

Edited by ClayMC

6 minutes ago, turbinator said:

All great trades. Not sure how you pulled off the 2nd and 4th ones. 

2nd trade was to an Aaron Rodgers owner immediately after Cobb put up a huge game. He had also just lost Delanie for the season and i caught him at just the right time.

4th trade was to a guy who’s entire RB corp was decimated by injuries. Literally had Gurley and a couple RB4’s. Was able to convince him that Bell + Ingram + a Freeman-less Coleman, not to mention a QB upgrade, would significantly help his playoff chances. I still stand by it.

Also 12 team, and I made a few good trades to help myself.  My team could compete.  I picked up Conner on waivers, traded to another guy for Hopkins.  Drafted Watson, traded him for Ingram week 3.  Definitely my best team ever.  

Mahomes

Gurley/Ingram

Hill/Hopkins

Woods (J. Gordon, Clement) 

Engram

Ravens

Zuerlein 

Edited by purplemonster

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

Also 12 team, and I made a few good trades to help myself.  My team could compete.  I picked up Conner on waivers, traded to another guy for Hopkins.  Drafted Watson, traded him for Ingram week 3.  Definitely my best team ever.  

Mahomes

Gurley/Ingram

Hill/Hopkins

Engram

Ravens

Zuerlein 

HOW DID YOU GET ZUERLEIN

I’m in a standard 10 man league and had the luck of picking Bell first lmao...nevertheless I’ve traded and hustled my way to :

QB Mahomes , Rivers

WRs M. Thomas , AB , T.Boyd

RBs Zeke , Hunt , Ingram , Bell , D Cook , Mack and C Thompson

TE Ertz And Hopper

K Butker

Def change weekly 

nevertheless everyone talks major manure saying I have a super team...literally people talking manure daily. I feel pretty solid about what I’ve built thus far. Little too much realistate in RBs with 7 perhaps lol. 

Edited by Withstrings2u

11 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Mahomes

Gurley/Ingram

Hill/Hopkins

Engram

Ravens

Zuerlein 

There you go with your Baltimore defense again! Lol. I’m telling you, drop them while you can. They aren’t playable for 4-5 weeks given their schedule.

14 minutes ago, ClayMC said:

There you go with your Baltimore defense again! Lol. I’m telling you, drop them while you can. They aren’t playable for 4-5 weeks given their schedule.

Don't give up on the Birds so easy!  I think theyll perform better than you think :).  Also I have my "secret WR1" with Zuerlein lol

Edited by purplemonster