[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Denver Game Thread

michaelredd9

10 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Why do they keep running David Johnson up the middle? Geeze....

Perfect example of why you don't pay tons for a RB.. without an oline and the right scheme to fit the rbs skill set, you've got lots of dead money

2 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Perfect example of why you don't pay tons for a RB.. without an oline and the right scheme to fit the rbs skill set, you've got lots of dead money

I'm not going to go that far, but DJ has never been a good up the middle runner and they should know that. Without the right scheme, any position can be dead money. Either way, you still make a valid point. 

Hated when we had Mike McCoy when I was a Chargers fan.  The guy should not be an offensive coordinator ANYWHERE.  He'll probably get the axe first.

Also, Rosen is dogpoo.  Glad he's having these struggles after all his arrogance surrounding the draft.

11 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

What was that movie where Darth Vader died? Revenge of the Snowflake?

No. Snowflakes don’t take revenge. The are soft & fluttery. I don’t know snowflakes personally though I am sure they would take offense to your intrusion on their sensitive nature ❄️ 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

a year ago, during training camp, i recommended to people in dynasty to trade DJ... sell high!. In 2016, he had 373 touches. That much work has destroyed too many careers.

Was that posted in the advice forum 🤔

Yeah make a lot of knee-jerk reaction panic moves based on one game.  That usually works out well for teams.

I don't know why this surprises anyone.  They have poo for an OL and haven't replenished the key people they lost on the D.  They basically have a promising (I think - too soon to tell IMO) young QB, a good skill weapon or two, and little else.  They're like the Colts of the NFC. Coaching hasn't helped but it's far from being just "the" problem.

11 hours ago, BeeR said:

Yeah make a lot of knee-jerk reaction panic moves based on one game.  That usually works out well for teams.

I don't know why this surprises anyone.  They have poo for an OL and haven't replenished the key people they lost on the D.  They basically have a promising (I think - too soon to tell IMO) young QB, a good skill weapon or two, and little else.  They're like the Colts of the NFC. Coaching hasn't helped but it's far from being just "the" problem.

I guess they "knee Jerked" huh? Offensive Coordinator fired hours after the game. Seems about right to me. What do you think?