michaelredd9

Arizona Denver Game Thread

Denver finally has a big lead on someone.  Royce should get a heavy workload.  If he doesn't get a heavy workload tonight, he never will.

8 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

Denver finally has a big lead on someone.  Royce should get a heavy workload.  If he doesn't get a heavy workload tonight, he never will.

lol Lindsay gets first carry after going up by 25 points

i like how the announcers talk about PL as the lead and Royce as CoP

Royce Freeman yards per carry by quarter:

1st Quarter   3.5 ypc

2nd Quarter  3.3 ypc

3rd Quarter   5.0 ypc

4th Quarter   6.6 ypc

Freeman has to end up with close to 100. Why wouldn't they just grind it out? This game is an embarrassment for the Cardinals.

Why do they keep running David Johnson up the middle? Geeze....

10 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Why do they keep running David Johnson up the middle? Geeze....

Perfect example of why you don't pay tons for a RB.. without an oline and the right scheme to fit the rbs skill set, you've got lots of dead money

2 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Perfect example of why you don't pay tons for a RB.. without an oline and the right scheme to fit the rbs skill set, you've got lots of dead money

I'm not going to go that far, but DJ has never been a good up the middle runner and they should know that. Without the right scheme, any position can be dead money. Either way, you still make a valid point. 

4 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Just picked up Denver’s D this week. I thought it was a tasty matchup. Dang! 27 points.:yay:

how special

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I would be firing some coaches on the Cardinals. Team is dead and Rosen is garbage. 

Sure, he can make throws, but so can a lot of people. 

Wasting D Johnson's talent like they are is enough to fire McCoy at the very least. 

Hated when we had Mike McCoy when I was a Chargers fan.  The guy should not be an offensive coordinator ANYWHERE.  He'll probably get the axe first.

Also, Rosen is dogpoo.  Glad he's having these struggles after all his arrogance surrounding the draft.

oh rotoworld :lol:

Demaryius Thomas caught 5-of-6 passes for 42 yards in the Broncos' Week 7 win over the Cardinals.

They were disappointing stats on a night the Cardinals won 45-10, but there was not much for Thomas to do with Cardinals QB Josh Rosen continually handing the ball to the Broncos' defense and setting up either touchdowns or excellent field position. Thomas will be firmly in the WR2 mix against the Chiefs' awful defense in Week 8.

Oct 19 - 12:01 AM

I thought the Cardinals were going to be bad this year, I didn't think this bad.  Is it just me or just DJ seem smaller and weaker than I remember?  I understand his utilization and offense sucks, but he just seems different.  

5 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Is it just me or just DJ seem smaller and weaker than I remember?  I understand his utilization and offense sucks, but he just seems different.  

a year ago, during training camp, i recommended to people in dynasty to trade DJ... sell high!. In 2016, he had 373 touches. That much work has destroyed too many careers.

7 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

a year ago, during training camp, i recommended to people in dynasty to trade DJ... sell high!. In 2016, he had 373 touches. That much work has destroyed too many careers.

How special 

• Haha 2

Just now, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

How special 

What was that movie where Darth Vader died? Revenge of the Snowflake?

11 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

What was that movie where Darth Vader died? Revenge of the Snowflake?

No. Snowflakes don’t take revenge. The are soft & fluttery. I don’t know snowflakes personally though I am sure they would take offense to your intrusion on their sensitive nature ❄️ 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Was that posted in the advice forum 🤔

Heads have to roll this morning in Arizona. That was pathetic. The coaching staff is clueless, Rosen looks like a terrified puppy, etc. They are a total embarrassment. Fitz & DJ need to get out before the trade deadline.

Yeah make a lot of knee-jerk reaction panic moves based on one game.  That usually works out well for teams.

I don't know why this surprises anyone.  They have poo for an OL and haven't replenished the key people they lost on the D.  They basically have a promising (I think - too soon to tell IMO) young QB, a good skill weapon or two, and little else.  They're like the Colts of the NFC. Coaching hasn't helped but it's far from being just "the" problem.

If I was David Johnson I would want out. 

I haven’t seen such poor utilization of talent in awhile.