[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hyde going to Jax?

weebo

7 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Makes me question how bad the Fournette injury actually is

That was my first thought.  But if it's for a 5th round pick, that isn't a lot to give up.  And Hyde will be due less than $1 million rest of reason.  The Jaguars are playing for a championship.  This gives them the luxury to keep Fournette fresh for the playoffs.  And a running back-centric team like the Jaguars can easily utilize 2 running backs.  And Yeldon is JAG.

Edited by michaelredd9

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

this is the type of trade I always wonder doesn't happen more. I doubt CLE makes the playoffs and JAC is tied for 1st in their division. JAC should be making moves to help them. Why didn't PHI do this trade?

Cleveland's Rushing stats:

Carlos Hyde: 114 carries, 382 yards, 5 TDs, 3.4 YPC

Nick Chubb: 16 carries, 173 yards, 2 TDs 10.8 YPC

Duke Johnson: 19 carries, 111 yards, 5.8 YPC

There wasn't enough touches to support all 3 RBs. Playoffs or not, why not trade him? Hyde and Johnson have 100 less yards on 100 less carries

7 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Yesterday, I turned down an offer for Mixon and Reed, I was going to receive Hyde, Lindsay, and Golladay. I might need to go and reconsider with the recent change of events in the past 24 hours. 

I had an offer that's been sitting in my inbox for 3 days, my Fournette for their Ingram in a re-draft. I went and accepted it because I really need a RB and this scares me about Fournette's injury.

Well, that screwed me this week.  I started Hyde over Lindsay and Emmanuel.  Yeah, i know...  I just felt the Hyde had a great matchup against TB.   Now, I cant start him.   I'll just start Josh Gordon or John Brown.

This kinda BS really ticks me off though.  Not that they are about FF...  It's just frustrating in our world that they make the trade after Thursday night game.........haha!

@Shaft, He’s only averaging 3.4 ypc. He’s getting a lot of touches and not doing to much with them. His TD runs are short and his long on the season is 22 yards. 

Ajayi got traded last season for a 4th rd Pick, Peterson for a 6th. Could they have gotten a 4th? Maybe if they waited, but I think they wanted this pick to make more happen. They got a decent price for a veteran back who has inflated TD stats

1 minute ago, jamesplante11 said:

@Shaft, He’s only averaging 3.4 ypc. He’s getting a lot of touches and not doing to much with them. His TD runs are short and his long on the season is 22 yards. 

Ajayi got traded last season for a 4th rd Pick, Peterson for a 6th. Could they have gotten a 4th? Maybe if they waited, but I think they wanted this pick to make more happen. They got a decent price for a veteran back who has inflated TD stats

True, but maybe the biggest benefit is getting rid of his contract. 

3 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Flat out guess, but this pick and their own pick in the 3rd

OAK season is toast.  They may get a 2-3 wins.

Chucky got the ball rolling with stocking up picks and preparing the next couple years for a good team to play in Vegas.  OAk might as well get something for AC.

6 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Cleveland's Rushing stats:

Carlos Hyde: 114 carries, 382 yards, 5 TDs, 3.4 YPC

Nick Chubb: 16 carries, 173 yards, 2 TDs 10.8 YPC

Duke Johnson: 19 carries, 111 yards, 5.8 YPC

There wasn't enough touches to support all 3 RBs. Playoffs or not, why not trade him? Hyde and Johnson have 100 less yards on 100 less carries

Because you're only getting a 5th rounder for him and trading low?   Colts should offered a 4th.  Yeah he's erratic and obviously not tearing it up this year, but we got squat at RB thanks to our GM's stupidity.