[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sony Michel leg injury

DMD

They haven't announced it as a season-ending injury, yet.  He is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow.  I'm taking no news as good news.  Although, it could just be Belichick being Belichick.  I'm also holding some hope because there have been several injuries this season that looked season-ending that ended up being sprains.  I guess all of the stretching and yoga is making players so flexible that they can withstand being turned into a human pretzel.

1 hour ago, DoomedRBs said:

Im just as bad had Breida, but traded away McCoy 5 min before gametime

Funny, I was just the opposite. Had both and traded breida away this weekend. Was expecting mccoy's best game of the season today and it would've been. Oh well. 

On 10/21/2018 at 2:10 PM, michaelredd9 said:

My opponent this week has Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, and Cooper Kupp on his bench.  He had to start Kapri Bibbs (who already has scored a touchdown).  I heckled him all week.  I started LeSean McCoy and Sony Michel.  Well played, Karma, well played.

I traded jeffrey for him last friggin week. Thanks brother ☹

4 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

Bill likes showing people that he will do what is thought to be impossible.  Kenjon Barnburner could get 25 carries.  Or zero.  Have they promoted anyone from the practice squad?

I've seen some random chatter about Kenneth Farrow from the practice squad but I don't believe he's been promoted yet. If he is, watch out as he very well could lead the backs in carries against a pretty bad run defense. Could be a tricky situation. (I keep thinking of Jonas Gray coming out of nowhere with 201 yards and three TD's - waiting for this to happen again. Only the Pats. lol)

• Like 1