Wolverines Fan

Blake Bortles benched

Cody Kessler in, per CBS.

And Kessler leads them to a TD...

Is Kessler worth picking up in deeper leagues? I don't need him, just want to know what QB needy teams might think.

At least we get to make jokes if he runs for a TD... "He made the Kessler run in 12 parsecs"

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

And Kessler leads them to a TD...

Is Kessler worth picking up in deeper leagues? I don't need him, just want to know what QB needy teams might think.

At least we get to make jokes if he runs for a TD... "He made the Kessler run in 12 parsecs"

Yes but can he  bullseye womp rats with a football ? They're not much bigger than two meters!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Yes but can he  bullseye womp rats with a football ? They're not much bigger than two meters!

lol, you called TJ Yeldon a womp rat.

The Jaguars are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers

I never got why CLE ditched Kessler.  He wasn't bad when he was in CLE when they had absolutely nothing on offense:  65%  6/2 TD/INT ratio.

As for Bortles, yeah I think he made it clear long ago he isn't the answer.

58 minutes ago, BeeR said:

I never got why CLE ditched Kessler.  He wasn't bad when he was in CLE when they had absolutely nothing on offense:  65%  6/2 TD/INT ratio.

As for Bortles, yeah I think he made it clear long ago he isn't the answer.

I call him The Riddler. How does he continue to cash checks?  Nothing but a giant question mark! 

1 minute ago, boltnlava said:

I call him The Riddler. How does he continue to cash checks?  Nothing but a giant question mark! 

he learned from Sam Bradford.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeeR said:

I never got why CLE ditched Kessler. 

He is short and has a weak arm.  He is Case Keenum but with a weaker arm.  In 2016, Hue asked him to throw deep to get chunk plays and he couldn't or wouldn't.  He isn't the kind of quarterback that you build a franchise around.  But he is possibly a better quarterback for the Jaguars this year because he isn't mistake-prone like Bortles.  The Jaguars have a chance to win a championship with their defense and run game.  They can't afford turnovers by Bortles.

• Thanks 2

Coach announced Bortles the starter for next week.