[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2

edelman and cohen for sure. fuller is a total boom/bust option that thrives when watson is healthy, and watson is a little beat up as of late. i'd go safe with those two if you dont have better options available. additionally, if gronk doesnt play, edelman should be a sure lock.

37 minutes ago, Matt07chs said:

Cohen for sure.

No Keke, so I would go Fuller personally... But Edelman is the safer pick tbh

21 minutes ago, VikingVet said:

I’d go Cohen, and then Fuller for the ceiling and Edelman for the floor.

You guys had to go and screw it up!  It was 4 - 0 for Edelman and now it's 4 - 2. 

Cohen and Coin flip...  That's a tough one, Miami has legit DBs and if Buffalo has a strength I guess it would be there DBs just based on stats.  That could be because teams go up on them and, game script, don't need to go to WRs. 

Pros for Fuller:

Fuller is inside at Home

Keke is "questionable" but expected to be out

Brady has more mouths to feed

Pros for Edelman:

With Michel out could mean more targets for Edleman out of slot

He's due...just a hunch

For the Flex I think I'd go Fuller

21 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

If you aren't real worried about losing this week w/o edelmans higher floor I would take a chance with fuller. Keke 's been ruled out for this week and I like this matchup for fuller to show what he can do again with Hopkins surely drawing Howard. 

I'm in a 4 way tie for 1sr place but I have the most points by over 100.  I have rough bye weeks coming up so I'm looking to win this week and stay in 1st.  

10 hours ago, MacAttak said:

Well I don't think Edelman will have any trouble getting his  50-60 yds and 1 td. Who knows Brady may even decide to get him a little extra practice in this game. 

Maybe, but I think he'll continue to dump off to White.  White is the biggest matchup nightmare and then there is Gronk. 

Right now, my gut is leaning towards playing Fuller