Sign in to follow this  
MrMom

Carson Wentz or Jared Goff

Recommended Posts

WDIS

 

Jared Goff vs GB  OR  Carson Wentz vs JAX???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NFL343 said:

Goff easily

In general, yeah but him barely throwing 200 yds in each of his last 2 games and only 3 TD's in his last 3 is a bit concerning. He's really only had one standout game (vs MIN) this entire reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do agree. But his game figures to be a shootout vs rodgers and at least imo I don't like wentz that much this week at all vs jags

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFL343 said:

I do agree. But his game figures to be a shootout vs rodgers and at least imo I don't like wentz that much this week at all vs jags

True. I'm almost sure I'm going with Goff.... I think. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol in general I prefer wentz or have it as even at best, but this week think you're overthinking it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFL343 said:

Lol in general I prefer wentz or have it as even at best, but this week think you're overthinking it

I ALWAYS overthink it. Football season is the most anxious I get all year :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do plenty as well lol. For example sat sanders last week for josh gordon because I don't like thursday games (barely won anyway). It's what makes fantasy fun 

Edited by NFL343

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NFL343 said:

I do plenty as well lol. For example sat sanders last week for josh gordon because I don't like thursday games (barely won anyway). It's what makes fantasy fun 

Ooooh that one might have stung 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say Goff..  But shootout....No.   Packers high score of the season is  only 33 I think.  They will be lucky to put up 24 against the Rams.

Edited by SNOWBOUND33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.