[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raheem Muststart

michaelredd9

Raheem Mostert has looked electric the last couple of weeks.  He has looked just as explosive as Breida.  He is averageing 6.3 ypc on the year and even had 4 receptions last week.  The 49ers are facing Arizona this week.  Arizona has given up an average of 34.9 points per game to opposing running backs this season which is the most in the league.  Breida is looking doubtful with missing practice again Thursday.  If Breida is out, Mostert is a must start.  Kyle Shanahan's running backs produce just like they did for his pappy.  Even if Breida plays this week, Mostert is a must add.  Breida is as likely as any running back to end up on IR.  The 49ers play the late afternoon game so make sure you have another option if Breida is a gametime decision.

Edited by michaelredd9

I have Breida and picked up Mostert. Breida could go down at any point like you said. If Breida doesn't play this week Mostert is going to have a monster game vs the Cards. He looked really really good the last games. He's currently in my flex dependant on if Breida is out. Grab him while you can people!!

2 minutes ago, buddahj said:

Picked him up so the Breida owner (who I'm playing against this week) couldn't. 

Smart move there. Play him against the Breida owner this week for a double burn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

Guy in my league emptied his blind bid money on him ...$236(500 cap)...

Yikes.  Is he in a must-win situation this week?  Assuming Breida is out (doubtful to play), Mostert is probably a low-end RB1 against ARI.  If they decide to just shelf Breida for the remainder of the season, that could be worth it.  If Breida returns, he just blew his wad on a one-week play.  Hmmm.  

18 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Yikes.  Is he in a must-win situation this week?  Assuming Breida is out (doubtful to play), Mostert is probably a low-end RB1 against ARI.  If they decide to just shelf Breida for the remainder of the season, that could be worth it.  If Breida returns, he just blew his wad on a one-week play.  Hmmm.  

hes kind of in a tough spot...he has fournette and sony(i have yeldon and he also doesnt have hyde)...his other rbs are drake, lindsay, clement....hes 5-9 and prob in need of at least 1 win this weekend

Damn you Adam Schefter!

49ers’ RB Matt Breida, listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Cardinals due to an ankle injury, is expected to play but be limited, per source. The 49ers want to use caution with him with all he has battled.

Edited by michaelredd9

1 hour ago, bpkrufus said:

Sorry to all I advised to play him this week. Good thing I had Goff, Hopkins, Fuller, Lindsay, Conner rolling to make it irrelevant for me. 

Most were expecting Breida to sit and/or SFO OC to play the best guy....that did not happen.

Hopefully Raheem will be the RB1 option later this season.  That guy is fast and good moves.  He is obviously the best RB they have.

1 hour ago, XFlash said:

Most were expecting Breida to sit and/or SFO OC to play the best guy....that did not happen.

Hopefully Raheem will be the RB1 option later this season.  That guy is fast and good moves.  He is obviously the best RB they have.

No way.  A 100% healthy Breida is far better than Mustard.  It's telling if the CS gives Breida most of the load despite him clearly not being close to 100%.  Beathard's inability to spread the offense and keep the defense honest is what's killing this backfields value.