[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for some ROS advice on my team

turbotooslow

10 team, .5ppr, 6 pt TDs, standard lineups

Wentz/Trubisky

DJ/Ingram/Michel/Coleman/Chubb/Collins

AB/Evans/Cooks/Amendola

Reed/OJ Howard

Matchup D/ST

Matchup Kicker

A trade was sent to me: Coleman and Cooks for Julio and Doug Martin. I'm tempted to take it, just for fun, but I love Tevin Coleman. He's been one of my favorite players and it'd be funny if I traded him the one year he has (basically) the starting gig.

Opinons? I've made a lot of trades and am currently 3-4, 6th in points.

Edited by turbotooslow

You have a pretty loaded lineup, and that is a pretty good trade for you but I'd hate to see all that talent at WR and RB on the bench every week lol. AB, Evans, and Julio all on one team is pretty sick, would be great if you start 3 WR instead of 2. I think things are definitely looking up for us DJ owners too. I think you holding on to 2 QBs is a wasted bench spot that could be used for a talent position.

You aren't horrible at TE but you could maybe package one of your TEs with one of your skill guys and try to land a better TE like an Ertz or hell even Njoku he has been getting steady targets with Mayfield at QB.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:45 AM, Montana is da Man said:

If this isn't a money league, I would take that trade just to have those 3 WRs on the same team. 

If this is for money, I'd stay put as your team is already really good.

It's a $20 league with long-time friends that we've been doing for a while so I consider it a fun league more than a money league. I took the trade just for fun! I know I gave up more but it's not awful and my team is still stacked I think. Thanks for the advice!

3 hours ago, NFL343 said:

You traded a rb you will never use and got a clear upgrade at wr. Good trade.

Very true. I love Cooks and love Coleman even more. I've always been a little attached to Coleman as he is one of my favorite players in the NFL. But yeah...having AB/Julio/Evans is dope and my RBs are still very solid. I've also traded away CMC/Conner/Aaron Jones/Clement this year...

On 10/26/2018 at 2:18 AM, Tasandmnm said:

You have a pretty loaded lineup, and that is a pretty good trade for you but I'd hate to see all that talent at WR and RB on the bench every week lol. AB, Evans, and Julio all on one team is pretty sick, would be great if you start 3 WR instead of 2. I think things are definitely looking up for us DJ owners too. I think you holding on to 2 QBs is a wasted bench spot that could be used for a talent position.

You aren't horrible at TE but you could maybe package one of your TEs with one of your skill guys and try to land a better TE like an Ertz or hell even Njoku he has been getting steady targets with Mayfield at QB.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I drafted Njoku then dropped him and have been trying to get him back. I always try to start 3 RBs but that strategy went out the window with my WR situation - I could easily start 3 of my RBs still just not over my WRs. With that said, you're right: it does kinda suck having all that wasted talent on my bench. That's kind of why I picked up Trubisky (if not for this week alone) - I've got enough talent on my bench and there's no one I'm too keen on to replace him with on the bench.

9 minutes ago, Monsterofthemidway said:

Sounds like you like to trade! This time I think you nailed it. Good trade. 

Ah thanks thats good to hear. Yeah I send out a lot of trades and usually no one bites (mostly tacos). This year a handful of people were down to deal and it has been fun. I think I'm done sending out offers, now. Maybe for an elite TE but I think I will be fine as is.

Psht I'd take it and try to turn around and land a home run RB. You have a pretty stacked team especially with the emergence of Chubb and Michel if he comes back healthy.

I'd try to package something for like Hunt, Barkley, or even Bell for the playoffs if you can get him cheap enough. I too think DJ will turn it around. 

1 hour ago, Noraj9 said:

Psht I'd take it and try to turn around and land a home run RB. You have a pretty stacked team especially with the emergence of Chubb and Michel if he comes back healthy.

I'd try to package something for like Hunt, Barkley, or even Bell for the playoffs if you can get him cheap enough. I too think DJ will turn it around. 

What kind of package do you think I should offer for a top 5 RB?

On 10/27/2018 at 4:58 PM, turbotooslow said:

What kind of package do you think I should offer for a top 5 RB?

Totally missed this. 

Depends a lot on who your opponents have. If someone is middle of the road and in need of WR help. You could package one of your top WRs and a lower end RB for one of those top flight home run hitters.