[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What happened to Opie?

michaelredd9

16 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i received several emails saying they were disappointed and I really appreciate everyone who said they thought i offered more value to the community than annoyance :lol:

I get that some of you don't like me and I'm okay with that.

Someone suggested I was banned due to a technical issue related to spam-bots, but now i'm not banned. So... I guess i'm not part of the protected elite ;):D

also, i just checked and my profile has an email address that I have not used in a very long time, so apologies to DMD for having outdated info... I think that email provider went out of business :lol: I'll update that now...

My hero 

• Thanks 1

It's good to have all types of personalities on the forum, that's what makes it a fun place to interact as opposed to an echo chamber.  I feel like if people have personal beef or really hate someone enough, that's the ONLY reason why there's a ignore function in the first place.  Welcome back, yo.  Btw, Steve says FU!

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

So maybe your post above is biased and your characterization of me is incorrect? I mean, you clearly have an issue with me that might a you problem?

Maybe it is biased and incorrect....but it also might not be....no way for me to tell...

I think most would agree you probably have attention issues tho....most prob won't say it because they are too polite and nice...although I see there are a few who aren't afraid to let their feelings about you be known

This might be a good time to talk about the lack of civility that sometimes happens on this board.  A few of you have long time grudges that cause you to constantly insult each other and argue about stupid things in a desperate attempt to make the other look dumb.  It is tiresome.  It would be nice if those who do this could let bygones be bygones, treat each other with respect, and only argue about substantive issues.  In the wise words of Prince:  act your age, not your shoe size.

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well, Opie, I was a bit miffed as to why you would have been banned. I could have understood a suspension for whatever reason, but a ban had me really puzzled. I give you a lot of grief here but nothing you have ever posted has been "ban" deserving. That's as close as I'll get to saying "Glad to see you back". :wink:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

This might be a good time to talk about the lack of civility that sometimes happens on this board.  A few of you have long time grudges that cause you to constantly insult each other and argue about stupid things in a desperate attempt to make the other look dumb.  It is tiresome.  It would be nice if those who do this could let bygones be bygones, treat each other with respect, and only argue about substantive issues.  In the wise words of Prince:  act your age, not your shoe size.

Could not agree more with this. It is really getting old. Way too many threads get derailed by a few of you who can’t help but insult each other. You know who you are.

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1