[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumor: DeSean Jackson wants out of TB

Wolverines Fan

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

They now know for sure that Winston isn't the future so you may see a full on fire sale come tomorrow. Just an opinion.

Agree, it could happen.

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

They now know for sure that Winston isn't the future so you may see a full on fire sale come tomorrow. Just an opinion.

True story. Doesn't Djax have a ridiculously large contract that may make it tough to move him? 

not sure there is a team willing to take on his salary.and/or a high draft pick.

Texans, Cowboys are in definite need of a quality WR.  Redskins need WR also, but DJ won't go back there.  Dolphins could use him.

12 minutes ago, XFlash said:

not sure there is a team willing to take on his salary.and/or a high draft pick.

Texans, Cowboys are in definite need of a quality WR.  Redskins need WR also, but DJ won't go back there.  Dolphins could use him.

The Texans make the most sense. He would be a perfect complement to Hopkins. 

35 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

True story. Doesn't Djax have a ridiculously large contract that may make it tough to move him? 

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I think your right. That would lower his trade value even more if someone had to pick up that contract. 

:pc:

He signed a 3 year, $33,500,000 contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, including $20,000,000 guaranteed.

DeSean is making $11 million this year and $10 million next year.  So a team trading for him would have to pay a little more than $5 million for the remainder of this year.  He can be cut this offseason with zero cap hit.  He is a quality deep threat.  He isn't being overpaid.  No team wanting to trade for him will object to his salary.

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Evans or Godwin to Cleveland...?? Please

Show me in my post where it says I think Evans or Godwin will be traded to Cleveland.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Show me in my post where it says I think Evans or Godwin will be traded to Cleveland.

I was hypothetically stating I would be ecstatic if Evans or Godwin went to Cleveland. Then asked please. I was asking the football gods nicely to make it happen.

I just so happened to quote you because you said “Agreed, (a fire sale) could happen”

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

james enjoys a good hypothetical discussion. oh wait, no he doesn't.

I love hypothetical situations. You just don’t like that we don’t share the same opinion on Hopkins