[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hold or move on my current roster

turbotooslow

Have a posted a few times w/ questions where my roster was included. Trade deadline is coming up and I am wondering if I should make any moves. I think w/ my current lineup I have a lot of room to play and a lot to offer teams needing either a QB (Trubisky) or a couple RBs. I'd like to keep my WRs as I traded to get AB and traded to get Julio. Would like fresh eyes as I don't want to get too touchy w/ it...

10 team/.5 PPR/6 pt TDs

Wentz/Trubisky

DJ/Ingram/Michel/Chubb/Collins/Martin

AB/Julio/Evans/Amendola

Howard/Reed

D/ST

K

Edited by turbotooslow

Earlier in the season when Evans stock was high with Fitzpatrick at QB I traded him and Carlos Hyde for Kareem hunt. It seems Fitzpatrick will be the starter again and Evans is coming off a good game, maybe try to package a deal for a top end rb while he has some value. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ajhogan said:

Earlier in the season when Evans stock was high with Fitzpatrick at QB I traded him and Carlos Hyde for Kareem hunt. It seems Fitzpatrick will be the starter again and Evans is coming off a good game, maybe try to package a deal for a top end rb while he has some value. 

Without consider other teams' needs, what kind of a package are you imagining? In an ideal world I'd like to keep AB/Julio/Evans, as I am willing to deal everyone but Wentz, DJ, AB/Julio/Evans. I could think about dealing Evans but I've always liked him and I believe this is the first time I've owned him (already traded away my sweet, sweet Tevin Coleman).

39 minutes ago, gballi15 said:

I think if Michel comes back and plays like he had been, then you can either stay put or package Chubb/Martin/collins for a better RB...

What do you think a potential trade would look like? I know it's hard without knowing other teams' needs and offerings, but all things equal what do kind of package/return would you expect?

1 hour ago, turbotooslow said:

Without consider other teams' needs, what kind of a package are you imagining? In an ideal world I'd like to keep AB/Julio/Evans, as I am willing to deal everyone but Wentz, DJ, AB/Julio/Evans. I could think about dealing Evans but I've always liked him and I believe this is the first time I've owned him (already traded away my sweet, sweet Tevin Coleman).

I apologise for not seeing the part where you wanted to keep your wr group. I like Evans, I've had him in multiple years. I traded him away when I knew Winston was coming back as I'm not very high on him being a solid QB. I have no idea what the QB situation will be like for the bucs long term but with Fitzpatrick back there for now I would probably keep Evans. If however you wanted a solid ugrade at rb, I believe Evans paired with a rb could get you a kamara or hunt if the other team is in need for a wr. 

Edited by Ajhogan
Misspelled

27 minutes ago, Ajhogan said:

I apologise for not seeing the part where you wanted to keep your wr group. I like Evans, I've had him in multiple years. I traded him away when I knew Winston was coming back as I'm not very high on him being a solid QB. I have no idea what the QB situation will be like for the bucs long term but with Fitzpatrick back there for now I would probably keep Evans. If however you wanted a solid ugrade at rb, I believe Evans paired with a rb could get you a kamara or hunt if the other team is in need for a wr. 

That would be my most likely course of action. See trades I proposed just above and let me know what you think...thank you!