[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice - 16 Team League

LA Hitman

To start here is my roster:

QB: Drew Brees

RB: James Conner, Phillip Lindsey, Austin Ekeler, Alex Collins, Elijah McGuire

WR: Antonio Brown, Jarvis Landry, Tre'Quan Smith, David Moore

TE: Zach Ertz, O.J. Howard

D/ST: Redskins, Bills

K: Wil Lutz

I want to try and get another elite RB. I was thinking about submitting a trade to acquire RB Joe Mixon (I chose him due to the other guys roster and probability of accepting the trade)

His roster:

QB: Eli Manning

RB: Melvin Gordon, Joe Mixon, Chris Thompson, Rod Smith, Javorius Allen

WR: Doug Baldwin, Randall Cobb, Marquise Goodwin, Kelvin Benjamin, Cameron Meredith, Kenny Golladay, Willie Snead

TE: Cameron Brate

D/ST: Titans

K: Mason Crosby

I was going to send him TE O.J. Howard & RB Austin Ekeler (or Alex Collins).. for RB Joe Mixon and Cameron Brate.

Would it be a good trade or should I keep my TE depth? OJ Howard is good enough I actually use him in the Flex spot often. 

58 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

It's not just me, right?

Howard a waiver wire bench warmer? lol.. compared to who? Ertz and Kelce? 

That trade actually gives him a +0.4 PPG... clearly not significant but your analysis is off. Certainly doesn't mean he would accept it but it isn't a trade that screws him over for sure. 

2 minutes ago, LA Hitman said:

Howard a waiver wire bench warmer? lol.. compared to who? Ertz and Kelce? 

That trade actually gives him a +0.4 PPG... clearly not significant but your analysis is off. Certainly doesn't mean he would accept it but it isn't a trade that screws him over for sure. 

the reason it gives him more points per game, is because Cameron Brate value is non existent that means Mixon can pretty much cover the points of Howard and Ekeler alone.

they are pretty much saying that no one would trade a potential RB1, for a tight end. even if their tight end is garbage.

If you were gonna entice the person, you could at least give up a starting RB and not ekeler lol

you are only looking at the trade from your perspective, Not at how you can entice them to take it.

you are essential losing nothing since you plan on playing ertz and gaining mixon, while they get howard lol