[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Jones Value?

TheFalcoholic

It has been perplexing why McCarthy hasn't featured him more.  But McCarthy might be on the hot seat and he might feel he needs to feature Jones to quell criticism.  I don't think it'll be surprising if Jones starts averaging 15-18 carries.  It would be nice if he started getting more receptions, too.  But that could easily come.  I think Jones could be a top-5 running back rest-of-season.  If you are thinking of trading for him, you might try to do it now since he could explode at any time.  You won't be able to trade for him if he has a game with 20 carries, 130 yards, and 2 touchdowns.  Even now, his trade value is high.

• Like 1

Yeah agree with past couple of posters here.  This week should be a big indicator of future success.  I've been on this guy since his days at UTEP.  I watched him single-handedly destroy a very good University of Texas run D a few years ago.  He looked special, and if given the opportunity I think he can produce consistently.  Let's see what happens this week.  I could see 100 total yards and a TD.