[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice I have Mixon, McCaffrey, and Conner

smyliestyle

I need some advice on whether I should trade a running back or ride with what I have. 

10 team .5 PPR

RB’s - Mixon, McCaffrey, Conner, Aaron Jones, Matt Breida, Jalen Richard

WR’s- Hopkins, Josh Gordon

TE- Rudolph, Jack Doyle

Which running back would you trade? 

Team 1: I’m looking to trade with has Brandon Cooks, Julian Edelman, Alshon Jeffrey, Tyler Boyd, Kamara, Lindsey, Shady McCoy, Sony, Gronkowski, OJ Howard. This team is 4-4 and in 5th place. It is a pretty solid squad especially at RB I’m not sure I could get him to trade. Give me your thoughts 

Thought about trying to trade Conner for Tyler Boyd and Gronkowski. And throw in Rudolph or Doyle

Possibly Conner, Aaron Jones or Breida, Rudolph or Doyle for Boyd, Gronkowski, and Shady basically just to get him off of his hands. 

Team 2:  he has Buck Allen, Austin Ekeler, Sequan Barkley, Sammy Watkins, D.J. Moore, Demaryius Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, Zack Ertz, George Kittle,Odell Beckham Junior. This team is 6-2 and tied for first with 3 other teams myself included but he is hurting at RB

My thinking on this trade is trying to trade Conner and Doyle/Rudolph for Ertz and Fitzgerald 

Team 3: Adrian Peterson, Jordan Howard, Tevin Coleman, Clement, Hines WR’s Devante Adams, Julio Jones, Robert Woods, Tyreek Hill, Kenny Golladay 

If you guys see anything on Team 3 that I could throw together give me advice because I’ve tried on him. Doesn’t seem like he wants Conner but he might now since Bell is still being shady

What would I  have to do to make these trades entertaining or should I sit tight. Just really feel like I need to add another wide receiver and TE because Gordon is shady and Rudolph is turning into Jason Witten. I know he got screwed out of a touchdown last week but his production has been down. Or am I going to have to give up either Mixon or McCaffrey??? In that case I’m not sure I would trade at all Id stream a WR if Gordon goes rogue

Thanks in advance 

Edited by smyliestyle
Punctuation, spelling, added info