Sign in to follow this  
turbotooslow

Did Josh Gordon look slow to you on that 55-yard TD?

Looked pretty slow to me, but just wondering if I was mistaken...

I'm sure it's either my eyes fooling me or him still being slightly out of shape

I thought the same thing   so maybe that explains why we have not seem very much separation this year from him.

Yeah I too thought the same thing.  He has good hands though and still tall and big so should get some love from Brady but that was not the old explosive Josh Gordon.  

39 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It looked to me as if he had another gear that he wasn't using. He didn't need the after burners on that one. 

Agreed. 

Gordon is still a beast and is starting to heat up for the Pats, I think Edelman is helping to open things up for him. Last 4 weeks, getting about 5 receptions per game, 2 - 100 yard games and a TD.

As always, his issue will be keeping his head in straight. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, irish said:

Agreed. 

Gordon is still a beast and is starting to heat up for the Pats, I think Edelman is helping to open things up for him. Last 4 weeks, getting about 5 receptions per game, 2 - 100 yard games and a TD.

Absolutely. If they can keep him out of trouble he's a straight beast.  Good point.

3 hours ago, irish said:

Agreed. 

If they get an opening round bye for the playoffs they better sit on him for that off week.

49 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

It was the 4th quarter.  No one was close to him.  He ran how fast he needed to run.

Yep nobody there, and he was clearly not going full speed, and kept looking over his shoulder

Ran as fast as he needed to. Imo he's every week start rest of the way. Stud with too much upside to sit 

20 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Looked pretty slow to me, but just wondering if I was mistaken...

I'm sure it's either my eyes fooling me or him still being slightly out of shape

Bruh I think you're taking your username a little too serious...

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yep nobody there, and he was clearly not going full speed, and kept looking over his shoulder

He didn't look slow at all.  I think he made the other guys look slow and could have ran much faster if he needed to.  (not a Gordon owner)