Sign in to follow this  
turbotooslow

Did Josh Gordon look slow to you on that 55-yard TD?

Recommended Posts

Looked pretty slow to me, but just wondering if I was mistaken...

 

I'm sure it's either my eyes fooling me or him still being slightly out of shape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the same thing   so maybe that explains why we have not seem very much separation this year from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I too thought the same thing.  He has good hands though and still tall and big so should get some love from Brady but that was not the old explosive Josh Gordon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It looked to me as if he had another gear that he wasn't using. He didn't need the after burners on that one. 

Agreed. 

 

Gordon is still a beast and is starting to heat up for the Pats, I think Edelman is helping to open things up for him. Last 4 weeks, getting about 5 receptions per game, 2 - 100 yard games and a TD.

 

As always, his issue will be keeping his head in straight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, irish said:

Agreed. 

 

Gordon is still a beast and is starting to heat up for the Pats, I think Edelman is helping to open things up for him. Last 4 weeks, getting about 5 receptions per game, 2 - 100 yard games and a TD.

 

As always, his issue will be keeping his head in straight. 

 

Absolutely. If they can keep him out of trouble he's a straight beast.  Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, irish said:

Agreed. 

 

Gordon is still a beast and is starting to heat up for the Pats, I think Edelman is helping to open things up for him. Last 4 weeks, getting about 5 receptions per game, 2 - 100 yard games and a TD.

 

As always, his issue will be keeping his head in straight. 

 

If they get an opening round bye for the playoffs they better sit on him for that off week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

It was the 4th quarter.  No one was close to him.  He ran how fast he needed to run.

 

 

Yep nobody there, and he was clearly not going full speed, and kept looking over his shoulder

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ran as fast as he needed to. Imo he's every week start rest of the way. Stud with too much upside to sit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Looked pretty slow to me, but just wondering if I was mistaken...

 

I'm sure it's either my eyes fooling me or him still being slightly out of shape

 

Bruh I think you're taking your username a little too serious...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

 

Yep nobody there, and he was clearly not going full speed, and kept looking over his shoulder

 

 

 

He didn't look slow at all.  I think he made the other guys look slow and could have ran much faster if he needed to.  (not a Gordon owner)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.