[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was offered Travis Kelce and CMC for Gurley

MrMom

1 hour ago, MrMom said:

This trade was offered to me but there's another team with Melvin Gordon and Zach Ertz...…. probably isn't better than McCaffrey and Kelce though 

Not quite as enticing as CMC and Kelce, but it’s still pretty fair. 

I know it sounds insane to trade Gurley, but Gordon is also amazing and so is Ertz. If you really need the TE, and can also pickup Ekeler if he’s available, I’d do it. 

• Thanks 1

As a past Todd owner, I traded him away weeks ago, to a team that really wanted him. I was offered Zeke and Kelce for him, which was a huge upgrade for me at TE since I had Kyle. So for me it was worth the trade because Kyle has been terrible. Combination of Zeke/kelce has beaten constantly the combination I would of had with Todd and Kyle. Also best part it the guy who I traded him too is 2-7...so I won't be seeing him in the playoffs. Thats something I wanted to make sure of, make sure you aren't trading Todd to someone where it benefits them more than it does you.

Everyone has a price tag, even Todd gurly. However you have better tight ends than I did over Kyle Rudolph, so I could understand why members here are telling you to hold. for me its 60/40 towards trading Todd in your case

Edited by Pazzoman

I actually think getting Melvin Gordon and Ertz is better than cmac and Kelce combo. Melvin does it all, goal line work too, dont have to worry about cam taking carries/vulturing rushing touchdowns at goal line. Also Ertz is clear number one with the eagles, Kelce is also GREAT but that offense is more spread around...

• 2 weeks later...