chiefswarpath

Is Adam Humphries for real?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

 

 

 

that was not your initial stance.

 

What don't you understand? Baring injury my roster is set. I'm good in both of my 12 team leagues. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he is not going to be a world beater but his last 5 weeks in ppr:

 

9.60

11.20

7.70

14.60

28.90

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

 

What don't you understand? Baring injury my roster is set. I'm good in both of my 12 team leagues. 

 

:lol:

 

the OP was not asking you about your roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I picked him up. Every elite player in the league started out with a flash.. the difference is they kept it going. Who is to say this is not his lasting flash. IMO FF sucess is luck, mixed with a good educated guess, and a dash of gut feeling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roamingbull said:

 

Every elite player in the league started out with a flash.. the difference is they kept it going. Who is to say this is not his lasting flash. 

 

 

He is in his 4th year.  He didn't suddenly become elite.  He is a solid possession receiver who isn't going to score many touchdowns.  WR4.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, League_Champion said:

 

So go get him. Don't worry about me. Every league/team is different. I don't understand why your all busted up over my opinion. Isn't this a forum??

the guys here don't like firm/definitive opinions. I'm not sure why. #avalanche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

the guys here don't like firm/definitive opinions. I'm not sure why. #avalanche

 

Helps when the opinion is backed up in some way.  Otherwise it's just throwing manure at the wall and pulling a Lebowski. 

 

SS2.JPG.2ff2dd2bb21a6db7d3d006cbda9e6dce.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Def. said:

 

Helps when the opinion is backed up in some way.  Otherwise it's just throwing manure at the wall and pulling a Lebowski. 

 

SS2.JPG.2ff2dd2bb21a6db7d3d006cbda9e6dce.JPG

I think @League_Champion did a good enough job of explaining his position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Def. said:

 

Who says I was talking @League_Champion? :wedgie:

who else could you have been talking about? Me? Every single one of my posts have been backed up with verifiable facts, often with links to experts who agree with me. I challenge you to find more than handful of my posts where I failed to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LordOpie said:

who else could you have been talking about? Me? Every single one of my posts have been backed up with verifiable facts, often with links to experts who agree with me. I challenge you to find more than handful of my posts where I failed to do that.

 

:lol:  Whatever you say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, League_Champion said:

 

What don't you understand? Baring injury my roster is set. I'm good in both of my 12 team leagues. 

 

Who was asking about your team? If all your responses to discussions about fantasy players is purely based on what YOU WOULD DO WITH YOUR team its pretty worthless, since the chances somebody has the same roster in an identical league are near zero. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

 

Who was asking about your team? If all your responses to discussions about fantasy players is purely based on what YOU WOULD DO WITH YOUR team its pretty worthless, since the chances somebody has the same roster in an identical league are near zero. 

 

Let it go Steven. "I don't like Humphries. You won't even remember who he was in a week. If you like him and think he's worth a shot, great. Go get him." was that clear enough for you?? Get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The Millennial can't let it go.

Who is a millenial (I am 54) and who cannot let it go (who keeps posting).

 

Another troll on the ignore list, bye felicia

Edited by stevegrab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Who is a millenial (I am 54) and who cannot let it go (who keeps posting).

 

Another troll on the ignore list, bye felicia

 

Thank God. Bye Steven, grow up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooo he called you a millenial.  Burn!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kdko said:

Ooooo he called you a millenial.  Burn!

 

:lol:  

 

Yet another thread turned into a complete poo-show.  

 

All I know is that he's WR20 in PPR formats the past month... AND that includes him being on bye one of those weeks.  He's WR17 if you go by per-game numbers in the past month.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

The Millennial can't let it go.

he's a very old millenial, one might say a sour #snowflake and what happens when you #trigger a #snowflake... yes, #avalance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

he's a very old millenial, one might say a sour #snowflake and what happens when you #trigger a #snowflake... yes, #avalance

 

 

He walks his poodle to Starbucks every morning and yells at the little kids to get off his lawn all afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darin3 said:

 

:lol:  

 

Yet another thread turned into a complete poo-show.  

 

All I know is that he's WR20 in PPR formats the past month... AND that includes him being on bye one of those weeks.  He's WR17 if you go by per-game numbers in the past month.

 

Yeah, you can't ignore anyone that's getting as many targets as he's had the past couple weeks with Fitz, especially in PPR.  Went back and forth about rostering him as my WR4, but waited a little too long and someone snatched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kdko said:

 

Yeah, you can't ignore anyone that's getting as many targets as he's had the past couple weeks with Fitz, especially in PPR.  Went back and forth about rostering him as my WR4, but waited a little too long and someone snatched.

 

Again, they have the last-ranked rushing attack.  They don't have a pass-catcher out of the backfield.  Someone has to catch the underneath routes.  

 

I don't own Humphries in any leagues, but would be comfortable starting him as my WR3 in PPR formats.

 

:shrug:  To each his own, I suppose.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, darin3 said:

 

Again, they have the last-ranked rushing attack.  They don't have a pass-catcher out of the backfield.  Someone has to catch the underneath routes.  

 

I don't own Humphries in any leagues, but would be comfortable starting him as my WR3 in PPR formats.

 

:shrug:  To each his own, I suppose.

 

Absolutely, I say 'WR4' but that's only because I have AB/Adams/Hill..haha.  (CSB)  If I had a decent RB he'd probably comfortably be my WR3 :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.