[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Adam Humphries for real?

chiefswarpath

8 hours ago, Roamingbull said:

Every elite player in the league started out with a flash.. the difference is they kept it going. Who is to say this is not his lasting flash. 

He is in his 4th year.  He didn't suddenly become elite.  He is a solid possession receiver who isn't going to score many touchdowns.  WR4.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

the guys here don't like firm/definitive opinions. I'm not sure why. #avalanche

Helps when the opinion is backed up in some way.  Otherwise it's just throwing manure at the wall and pulling a Lebowski. 

SS2.JPG.2ff2dd2bb21a6db7d3d006cbda9e6dce.JPG

Just now, LordOpie said:

who else could you have been talking about? Me? Every single one of my posts have been backed up with verifiable facts, often with links to experts who agree with me. I challenge you to find more than handful of my posts where I failed to do that.

:lol:  Whatever you say. 

15 hours ago, League_Champion said:

What don't you understand? Baring injury my roster is set. I'm good in both of my 12 team leagues. 

Who was asking about your team? If all your responses to discussions about fantasy players is purely based on what YOU WOULD DO WITH YOUR team its pretty worthless, since the chances somebody has the same roster in an identical league are near zero. 

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Who was asking about your team? If all your responses to discussions about fantasy players is purely based on what YOU WOULD DO WITH YOUR team its pretty worthless, since the chances somebody has the same roster in an identical league are near zero. 

Let it go Steven. "I don't like Humphries. You won't even remember who he was in a week. If you like him and think he's worth a shot, great. Go get him." was that clear enough for you?? Get over it.

2 minutes ago, kdko said:

Ooooo he called you a millenial.  Burn!

:lol:  

Yet another thread turned into a complete poo-show.  

All I know is that he's WR20 in PPR formats the past month... AND that includes him being on bye one of those weeks.  He's WR17 if you go by per-game numbers in the past month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

:lol:  

Yet another thread turned into a complete poo-show.  

All I know is that he's WR20 in PPR formats the past month... AND that includes him being on bye one of those weeks.  He's WR17 if you go by per-game numbers in the past month.

Yeah, you can't ignore anyone that's getting as many targets as he's had the past couple weeks with Fitz, especially in PPR.  Went back and forth about rostering him as my WR4, but waited a little too long and someone snatched.

13 minutes ago, kdko said:

Yeah, you can't ignore anyone that's getting as many targets as he's had the past couple weeks with Fitz, especially in PPR.  Went back and forth about rostering him as my WR4, but waited a little too long and someone snatched.

Again, they have the last-ranked rushing attack.  They don't have a pass-catcher out of the backfield.  Someone has to catch the underneath routes.  

I don't own Humphries in any leagues, but would be comfortable starting him as my WR3 in PPR formats.

:shrug:  To each his own, I suppose.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darin3 said:

Again, they have the last-ranked rushing attack.  They don't have a pass-catcher out of the backfield.  Someone has to catch the underneath routes.  

I don't own Humphries in any leagues, but would be comfortable starting him as my WR3 in PPR formats.

:shrug:  To each his own, I suppose.

Absolutely, I say 'WR4' but that's only because I have AB/Adams/Hill..haha.  (CSB)  If I had a decent RB he'd probably comfortably be my WR3 :lol: