Sign in to follow this  
Red Storm

Bell Trade.....

Ok, so I just landed Bell this week via trade, only giving up Breida.  Do I now try to flip him to the Conner owner for a par player, or right it out? 

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Red Storm said:

Ok, so I just landed Bell this week via trade, only giving up Breida.  Do I now try to flip him to the Conner owner for a par player, or right it out? 

Thoughts?

if you can get him to bite and give you something you see as worth it, yeah. Otherwise just hold onto him.

7 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Thoughts?

Only if it's someone better than Breida. Your kinda boxed in now. His value is at an all time low and the likely hood he plays is not good.

Yeah, I am aware of that, but also took on that risk.  I guess I can only hope that Conner goes down tonight fo rthe season, even though I would not wish for that.

16 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Yeah, I am aware of that, but also took on that risk.  I guess I can only hope that Conner goes down tonight fo rthe season, even though I would not wish for that.

That wouldn't change Bell's situation whatsoever. Bell is in it for him, not the Steelers

I stand corrected, I was looking at a different team.  I offered Bell for FOurnette.  He countered with C Thompson.  Only players he will condsider are: Golloday, Ingram, or Shepherd

I would think about Thompson. If he is healthy he's a solid asset in PPR and with the way that O-line is playing I'm sure the Redskins would go with several check downs. Just a matter of if Bell plays this year. I think I would do it. 

I'd try and shop Bell around some more, but I honestly think Thompson is going to be the best you'll get for him. I would be very surprised if Bell plays at all this year, and even if he does, he won't be the same having sat out this long. It takes a while to get back into the rhythm of things.  

I guess this comes down to what I gave up, which was Breida and if I can regain more value than him.  Does Thomson or Ingram do that?

Below is the roster I am looking at trading with, thoughts?:

Cam Newton, Car QBnews_breaking.png  
RB Kareem Hunt, KC RBnews_recent.png  
RB James White, NE RBnews_recent.png  
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pit WRnews_recent.png  
WR Kenny Golladay, Det WRnews_recent.png  
TE Zach Ertz, Phi TE  
FLEX James Conner, Pit RBnews_recent.png  
D/ST Bears D/ST D/ST  
K Josh Lambo, Jax K  
Bench Leonard Fournette, Jax RBnews_breaking.png  
Bench Stefon Diggs, Min WR  Qnews_recent.png  
Bench Mark Ingram II, NO RBnews_breaking.png  
Bench Chris Thompson*, Wsh RB  Onews_breaking.png  
Bench Jared Goff, LAR QBnews_recent.png  
Bench DJ Moore, Car WR  
Bench Sterling Shepard, NYG WR  

Any thoughts on trading bell with the team listed above?  Currently Thompson for Bell is still on the table but owner said it wont be out there tomorrow morning. 

13 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Any thoughts on trading bell with the team listed above?  Currently Thompson for Bell is still on the table but owner said it wont be out there tomorrow morning. 

Not really sure why he would put an arbitrary deadline like that on it. But if he's being weird like that, just do the trade. Like I said earlier, I don't see any advantage coming with Bell sitting on your bench all season.  

I think he is pressuring me to accept most likely.  Either way, if Bell signs, it is a handcuff to Conner for him.  At the end of the day would Thompson be equal to Breida, who I gave up?  Would Ingram be worth a trade versus thompson?

20 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Nope. Not worth it. You gave up a starting RB for Bell. Throw offers at every team in the league to see what's out there then take best offer.