[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Letter to Jerry Jones...from a 7YO

CowboysDiehard

Someone needs to tell this kid that Dallas is just inches away from a Superbowl….

Just wait until the get 

1. QB

2. A WR Corp

3. TE

4. Pass Rush

5. HC

6. GM

Then see what happens.....:D

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Response from Jerry Jones

Ryan,

Thanks for being a Cowboys fan, we'll get better, and have been champions in the past or we'd hardly have any fans at all, even in Texas. Please keep the faith. Enclosed is a coupon for half off an over priced food item at Jerry World. 

On 11/10/2018 at 12:36 PM, CowboysDiehard said:

Ha ha I told my family no more Cowboys BBQ tools, etc just for that reason.

About 5 years ago at Christmas one of my nephews (in his 20s) said "I just don't know what to get you Uncle Steve", I replied "well you guys can all stop with Browns related stuff" I had plenty and some of it is hardly used. 

• Haha 1

Remember back when they traded for their new secret weapon Tavon Austin? How they said he'd get a dozen carries per game. And be used all over the formation. Traded a late draft pick for a guy they were going to cut anyway. Now Austin has 7 catches and is no longer active on game days. There's your problem. That and "we don't need a No. 1 WR".

Have to think Garrett gets run out this time and it isn't really as much his fault  this year.