[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy Low on Rob Gronkowski

DL36

33 minutes ago, Nostack said:

From a fantasy perspective, dude  is done. The TE position has gotten thinner. If your buying, it’s because your 5-5 and haven’t come to terms that your year is over.

Eh, my one 5-5 team is still in the race and I wouldn’t trade for Gronk at all. Plenty of 5-5 teams can still be in the race. I won a big money league last year after going 8-5.

Then again I said preseason I am NOT high on Gronk and everyone’s wrong for saying he’s going to do great this year. My buddy didn’t want to listen to me and drafted him in 2 leagues and now he’s stuck with him.

the only people trading for Gronk at this point are rookies, patriots fans or one person who’s both.

13 hours ago, NYpkBLUE22 said:

Eh, my one 5-5 team is still in the race and I wouldn’t trade for Gronk at all. Plenty of 5-5 teams can still be in the race. I won a big money league last year after going 8-5.

Then again I said preseason I am NOT high on Gronk and everyone’s wrong for saying he’s going to do great this year. My buddy didn’t want to listen to me and drafted him in 2 leagues and now he’s stuck with him.

the only people trading for Gronk at this point are rookies, patriots fans or one person who’s both.

Yes seemed odd to call a 5-5 team "season over", one of our 3 divisions is led by a 5-5 team, I'm 3-7 and a long way back of our 7-3 division leader, but if I were 4-6 instead I'd have a shot to compete for one of 3 WC spots.

I'm just about to trade my 2nd TE this year (Ertz is my starter part of keeper roster), 

- wk5  Ebron for Davante Adams plus a 10th round pick in 2019

- wk11 Olsen for Josh Reynolds plus a 10th round pick in 2019 

I doubt even in a keeper league there'd be much interest in Gronk, he just seems done. 

I am a Gronk owner. Hopefully he is drinking his TB12 magic juice on his week(s) off and he comes back week 12 and lights the sky up. If not all I will think about is how I passed on Tyreek Hill in the third round to grab Gronk!!! 🤮

7 minutes ago, eags said:

I am a Gronk owner. Hopefully he is drinking his TB12 magic juice on his week(s) off and he comes back week 12 and lights the sky up. If not all I will think about is how I passed on Tyreek Hill in the third round to grab Gronk!!! 🤮

I am in a league where someone drafted him 8th overall. Needless to say we've been breaking his stones ever since.

On 11/15/2018 at 9:27 AM, squirrelmastr21 said:

The only people trading for Gronk should be securely in the playoffs and looking for upside on their bench.

+1. Watching Burton block all night long got old yesterday. I wonder if Gronk can make FFL stretch run. It is very difficult to pry a Kelce or an Ertz loose. A Gronk - much easier.

As long as you're not giving away a starter then why not?

Per Gronk, he's "good to go"

Rotowire:

Rob Gronkowski (ankle, back) said he's "good to go" for Week 12 against the Jets.

"Good to go and excited to get back out there with the team," Gronkowski said in a Friday press conference. "Excited to get back out there on Sundays and play some ball." His status comes from his mouth, so we'll have something more official on his availability once the Pats release their injury report Friday afternoon. It's been 27 days since Gronkowski last took the field, so he's presumably healthy enough to return to dominant form Sunday against the Jets.

Nov 23 - 2:36 PM

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1066040642000887808

The question is...should we trust him this weekend?

My brother traded for him last week, got him by not giving up much. He thinks he will do good during playoffs. He's fighting for a playoff spot though and facing me this week. I'm in first place. He picked up Brate for back up this week just in case though.

35 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Bump.  Dan Patrick nailed it this morning:  Gronk looks like Herman Munster running around out there.  :lol:  

His gait isn't smooth.  It looks like one of his legs is now longer than the other.  It's been that way for at least a year or two.

Edited by michaelredd9

2 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

His gait isn't smooth.  It looks like one of his legs is now longer than the other.  It's been that way for at least a year or two.

Yeah.  Every time he catches the ball and gets tackled I assume he's going to land awkwardly and break something.