[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears

SNOWBOUND33

1 hour ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Bears!  lol.    yeah we'll see,  But they seem to be for real in this lame division.  Vikings?  idk

Packers are better than their record shows. If someone, anyone, would just fire McCarthy and hire a decent coach it would give them a huge boost.

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

bears: 6-3 (vikes twice, pack once, lions twice)

vikes: 5-3-1 (bears twice, pack once, lions once)

pack: 4-4-1 (bears once, vikes once, lions once)

lions: 3-6

with 7 weeks to play, i think it is up for grabs with the top 3 teams

Definitely up in the air but Bears have the upper hand with their record and anyone playing the Lions twice looks pretty good ;) Vikings aren't out of it and technically the Pack isnt either but big things are gonna have to happen for either to turn the corner.

As you can tell by my handle, die hard Bears fan here who's of course thrilled to see a relevant football team this year.  However, crowning them as running away with division is WAY premature!     I think a split of the season series with MIN and GB would be about as much as could be hoped for...

12 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

Packers are better than their record shows. If someone, anyone, would just fire McCarthy and hire a decent coach it would give them a huge boost.

I disagree  somewhat.  The Packers should/could have lost to both the Bears and the Vikings.  3 -6  is not very good

3 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I disagree  somewhat.  The Packers should/could have lost to both the Bears and the Vikings.  3 -6  is not very good

:bash:

No offense but this is another variant of these "if you take away this play" statements.  You can't give them losses that didn't happen and say "look how bad they are!" It simply does not work that way.

You are what your record says you are.  They are a contending team in the Norse. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Def. said:

:bash:

No offense but this is another variant of these "if you take away this play" statements.  You can't give them losses that didn't happen and say "look how bad they are!" It simply does not work that way.

You are what your record says you are.  They are a contending team in the Norse. 

Lol. I get that. I'm just pointing out that they are lucky to have the record they do.  They are bad 

I love how fans have some success and start puffing out their chest like they're better than anybody. The Packers are not bad, there last 2 losses were to pretty good teams(LAR, NE), other than that they lost to a Redskins team that is playing better, and the Lions on the road. And they beat the mighty Bears to open the season. 

I guess the Bears don't have any lucky wins, oh wait they struggled with the Cardinals and only won by 2 points. And they to the Dolphins who the Packers just whipped. :2cents: 

27 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I love how fans have some success and start puffing out their chest like they're better than anybody. The Packers are not bad, there last 2 losses were to pretty good teams(LAR, NE), other than that they lost to a Redskins team that is playing better, and the Lions on the road. And they beat the mighty Bears to open the season. 

I guess the Bears don't have any lucky wins, oh wait they struggled with the Cardinals and only won by 2 points. And they to the Dolphins who the Packers just whipped. :2cents: 

Relax. This post was made primarily with tongue in cheek. ;)