[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Send Kamara and Mike Evans for James Conner and Brandin Cooks

DildoShwaggins

I like the trade, Kamara and Conner are very close, I like Conner because hes not sharing the backfield with Ingram. Evans has been terrible recently, the Bucs have gone down hill. Cooks is a stud and consistant and with Kupp out will get more targets. Id do the trade (after tomorrow to be 100% sure Bell is done this year.. which he should be)

56 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

I'd do it, Conner and Kamara are pretty close and I would take Cooks ROS over Evans, especially with Kupp out.

I have Hunt who has a week 12 bye just like Brandin Cooks. I'm 7-3, tied for 1st place in the divison. Division winners get a bye, do I still do it? Cause Kamara and Evans have already had their bye weeks

3 minutes ago, DildoShwaggins said:

I have Hunt who has a week 12 bye just like Brandin Cooks. I'm 7-3, tied for 1st place in the divison. Division winners get a bye, do I still do it? Cause Kamara and Evans have already had their bye weeks

I can't see your lineup so I don't know who you'd have to play instead

3 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

I can't see your lineup so I don't know who you'd have to play instead

I'm trying to pick up one of Emmanual Sanders (dumbass dropped him), Corey Davis or John Brown (has a good schedule rest of way). My back up WR's are Fitz, Sutton, Baldwin.. so not that great. I have Chubb at my flex. I also have to start 3 WR's. My best players are.. Kamara, Hunt, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, and Chubb