[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking Ahead

Lunderstorm

i’m a lock for playoffs. We only have 4 bench spots. As I enter playoffs, I was considering dropping a few bench players (even if they had okay flex values) if I knew i wouldn’t start them for players like Malcom Brown and Jaylen Samuels, just so those owners couldnt get them when their studs were rested. Thoughts??

Edited by Lunderstorm

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I dropped some players this week to open up some roster spots. My playoff roster is pretty well set and I like where I'm at. Having an open roster spot or two gives me flexibility to stream defenses or pick up a player if released. At this point you know what you have. 

worth dropping someone like Sutton or Reynolds in a 4 bench spot league then? for Malcom brown, curtis samuel, a D, etc?

Edited by Lunderstorm

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

I actually dropped Sutton as well. These are fill in guys who are just ok and not worthy of being a starter on a playoff team. He'll have his weeks but very unpredictable. This is the time where you set your playoff roster and dig in for the run.

thanks for input. Gonna see how he and miller do this week and then start to build a more playoff oriented bench

Edited by Lunderstorm