[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking ahead to Zuerlein's week 12 bye, need experienced advice

Tasandmnm

So normally I would be all about just throwing my kicker to the wire when he has a bye and then hope I can pick him back up after the bye...but I don't lose sleep either way. However I haven't had a kicker in the past that was quite as money as Zuerlein is...so my question is this: is it worth it to drop another player so that I can hold on to Zuerlein ROS? I would likely have to drop Fitz but I have K Allen, J Gordon, Sanders, Golladay, and Green (when he returns) ahead of him so likely would never start him unless he just catches complete fire.

39 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

If you want to play the game, drop Fitz late so nobody can pick him up that week and you can then have a shot at him the following week on the WW (if you have to have him back). 

Very good point ;)

1 hour ago, RowdyRoos said:

Maybe just play that week without a kicker?  What is your position in the playoff race?  I've played the last 4 weeks without a Kicker on my roster.  Dropped my kicker in order to pick up Chubb from Waivers when Hyde was traded.

This ^ 

that is what I’m planning to do but I am 9-1 and 4 games ahead of the playoff cutoff so I have the luxury

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

1 minute ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

This ^ 

that is what I’m planning to do but I am 9-1 and 4 games ahead of the playoff cutoff so I have the luxury

Yeah if I only had 1-2 losses this post would have been unnecessary but I am in 4th place ahead of another team that is also 6-4 so I need to get every win I can to make the playoffs.