[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Deadline coming up, any suggestions?

Pazzoman

ESPN Fantasy 12 Man PPR  7-3 Nov. 21

QB: Big Ben/Carr RB: Elliot, Mixon, Lamar Miller, Austin Ekeler, Mack WR: Mike Evans, Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, , Taylor Gabriel, TE:Travis Kelce, Ebron Defense: Cowboys Kicker: Butker

Unsure on what to do, I defiantly need to get stronger with Wide Receivers, Im debating on trading away Mixon and package something with him for Aaron Jones and sanders. Or possibly trade away Elliot for a number one receiver and average back, or even trade away Kelce for a good receiver and run with Eric Ebron rest of season. Unsure, any suggestions?

Im thinking of possible trading Kelce straight up for Tyreek Hill, since the top team in the league has Mahomes might be able to counter him in case Mahomes goes off in the playoffs. 

Unsure, if Mike Evans/Marvin Jones live up to there talents would be much better to roll with these guys,

Also possibly thinking of targeting Jarvis Landry by sending one of my backs (Marlon/Lamar)

Edited by Pazzoman

Hey thanks, im trying to flip mack but so far no luck. I was targetting the hill/adam/antonio simply because one team manage to have all three of them but the crappiest running backs in the league. So far no luck. I might be able to flip him for jarvis, even tho jarvis has been sucking

17 minutes ago, Pazzoman said:

Hey thanks, im trying to flip mack but so far no luck. I was targetting the hill/adam/antonio simply because one team manage to have all three of them but the crappiest running backs in the league. So far no luck. I might be able to flip him for jarvis, even tho jarvis has been sucking

Don't think I would take Landry for him, I'd aim a little higher.