[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help

Ok guys, need your help on a trade.  I'm 6- 4, lost 2 in a row and I need WR help.  The loss of Will Fuller has hurt......a lot.

My RBs - Hunt, Barkley, Cohen and Cook

MY Wrs - Thielen, Edelman, MVS, Jones Jr, and Sutton

I was told I could trade Cohen and The Denver defense for Mike Evans.  It seems like a no brainer to me but do we really trust Evans with Fitz as his QB? 

The same guy has Antonio Brown, but I don't think I can get Brown without giving up Barkley, Hunt or Thielen and I don't want to trade any of those guys.  In reality, AB has only outscored Evans by 30 points in this league this season. 

I am not a fan of Evans. He is inconsistent. Is there anybody else you could trade with? Also What are your starting requirements? If you only have to start 2 WR’s and have a flex I wouldn’t do it, becuz you can put a RB in your flex. If you have have to start 3 WR’s and that is best deal you can find I would probably do it. 

35 minutes ago, zing said:

I am not a fan of Evans. He is inconsistent. Is there anybody else you could trade with? Also What are your starting requirements? If you only have to start 2 WR’s and have a flex I wouldn’t do it, becuz you can put a RB in your flex. If you have have to start 3 WR’s and that is best deal you can find I would probably do it. 

We start 2 Rbs, 2 Wrs and 1 flex

32 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm not an Evans fan either but that potential is always there. I don't think your giving up all that much. In your case I think it's a low risk, high reward proposition. It's definitely a position upgrade. I'd do it.

Who would you rather have ros, Cohen or Cook?

Are there any better WR options to trade for. Cooks and Cohen is a toss up( I have both of them). If you decide to trade, I would see what it would cost you to get Latavius Murray, then you have the handcuff if you trade Cohen. Also if Cooks gets hurt again

19 minutes ago, zing said:

Are there any better WR options to trade for. Cooks and Cohen is a toss up( I have both of them). If you decide to trade, I would see what it would cost you to get Latavius Murray, then you have the handcuff if you trade Cohen. Also if Cooks gets hurt again

Most teams are set for the playoffs and not looking to trade.  There are 2 teams who will trade.  

Team A will trade Brown or Evans

Team B will trade Hopkins but I would have to give up hunt or barkley

I think I'd do it for upside. This year is my first time owning Evans and I kind of hate him but you can't ignore the big games and the complete lack of running game in TB. Your depth would suffer marginally but the upside would round it out nicely.

There are several other DSTs with nice playoff schedules. Are any available?

8 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

I think I'd do it for upside. This year is my first time owning Evans and I kind of hate him but you can't ignore the big games and the complete lack of running game in TB. Your depth would suffer marginally but the upside would round it out nicely.

There are several other DSTs with nice playoff schedules. Are any available?

Who are the others that you know of?  I have Jax becuase of a nice playoff schedule but that defense has been trash lately

6 minutes ago, feed me gurley said:

Currently 9-1 and looking to improve my squad slightly.

I’m thinking of offering Brandin Cooks and James Conner for Julio Jones and Adam Thielen

The team i’m offering this to is really short in the RB department so I think it could go through.

any advice?

I would start your own thread for max responses but I'd be leery of trading Conner at this stage, Cooks also looks good with Kupp out.  Those are two good receivers but I still not sure I would do it unless I was absolutely stacked at RB 

3 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I would start your own thread for max responses but I'd be leery of trading Conner at this stage, Cooks also looks good with Kupp out.  Those are two good receivers but I still not sure I would do it unless I was absolutely stacked at RB 

I thought this was a general trade advice thread! My bad!

I have Gurley at RB1 so I was thinking hypothetically that if the trade were to go through, I could use Juju, Thielen or Jones to trade elsewhere

Before I take Evans for Denver and Cohen, I countered with Cohen and Edelman for AB.  I guess I'm hoping he accidentally accepts it or has a brain fart.

Either way, I'll trade 2 for 1 and have an open roster spot.  At this point I'll need to stream a def for this week because I don't want to play the Rams or Jags (who I am dropping anyway)

I'll check the wire for The Titans, Pats or Chargers

Evans, for his entire career, actually ranks near the top of WR consistency ratings. He's had two bad games...yeah his floor is lower than someone like AB/Hopkins but it's still 7-8 points in .5PPR and 9-12 in PPR on a horrible day (let's exclude the 1 catch game, as that was the worst of his career). In my .5PPR league after the past two games he is still WR12 and you can pretty much guarantee he won't have another 1-6 point game.

I understand why everyone thinks he's inconsistent, but he's really not. And you can get him cheap. I'd trade Cohen for sure and, depending on how many RB/WR you can start, I'd start Barkley/Hunt for sure, Thielen/Evans for sure, then flex either Cook or Edelman. Solid team in my eyes.

Edited by turbotooslow

2 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

depending on how many RB/WR you can start, I'd start Barkley/Hunt for sure, Thielen/Evans for sure, then flex either Cook or Edelman. Solid team in my eyes.

This is exactly what my starting line up would be, with Mahomes as QB, OJ Howards as my TE and streaming my K and DEF