[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I try and move with the trade deadline coming up?

DildoShwaggins

41 minutes ago, DildoShwaggins said:

My Roster

Rivers,

Hunt, Kamara and Chubb, Ware

Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Fitzgerald, Sutton, and John Brown

Doyle, Burton

I have to start 3 WR and a flex, PPR

I'd say you're set at RB/Flex for the rest of the year. M. Thomas is gold, your'e set there, not sure what Mike Evans production will look like on a demoralized losing team. John Brown used to be a WR1 all day.. not so much lately but he's a decent WR for your 3rd WR slot... Fitz is a stretch week in and week out and I haven't seen anything from Sutton yet but obviously you may or may not have a legit WR2 in him.

SO... You kinda almost have 3 RB1's... you could easily roll into the Playoffs like that and be A-OK. There are only 12 RB1's ..and if you have 3 of them then that means the odds are your opponent will likely only have 1 RB1 (OR FEWER) on their roster, huge advantage you.  Add that to the fact you have the #2 WR RoS and a QB1 RoS, you would be totally fine just leaving your team as is. 

But... if you wanna make your team more flexible with a little more WR depth, You could probably get a high WR2 plus whatever playoff sleeper is on their team. Which would even your team out a bit.