[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wentz or Wilson this week?

turbotooslow

Well guys, I'm going wtih my gut and starting Wilson. Sometimes I don't even know why I ask for advice haha. I'm starting him for a few reasons (even though I love watching Wentz)...

1. Wilson is on a hot streak, he plays well in non-divisional games, he plays well in primetime games, GB has a CB and S out and a CB and LB banged up, GB should put up points on SEA to keep this game offensive

2. Wentz, even in the juciest of matchups and dating back to last season, has a fairly low ceiling. An extremely high floor, but a low ceiling. I believe his highest point total the past two years was playing the Rams the game he tore his ACL when he had 36.5 for me after just under 3.5 quarters of play before he went down. Chances are he would've finished with somewhere around 42-50 points but...who knows. I think he had a couple other games in the high-30's but...I do think Wilson has a higher ceiling based on past fantasy point production.

But the main reason...? I just want to watch my QB play tonight and Wilson has a pretty safe floor in this game IMO. I've got plenty to watch on Sunday but I'd like to have a few hours of bonus excitement tongiht. That's what this game is all about!

Edited by turbotooslow