jswhite

Can't get to week 11 player rankings

Every time I click the link it goes to 2018 player projections from the original cheat sheet.

Can I get a refund?

Based on what you are describing if you click on the “Preview our new cheatsheets & rankings” link on that page you should be able to access all weeks (including week 11) in our newly designed tools.

Just fix the link on the home page. Why make it multiple steps? Newly designed tools don't mean better. Doesn't take much to have the link you represent going to a page, as it always has, but now not.

Need new IT guys. The other home page links work.

don't you love when they make changes in the middle of the season ? as we prepare for playoffs.

Edited by raspo

16 hours ago, raspo said:

don't you love when they make changes in the middle of the season ? as we prepare for playoffs.

It's ridiculous

Once you follow the instructions I provided your cookies will be set properly for the new tools and it will be a one-click link from that point forward for you.

At least you get something! I just get the “ your already logged in...click here to go to home” page. Grrrrrrrr

42 minutes ago, lions suck said:

At least you get something! I just get the “ your already logged in...click here to go to home” page. Grrrrrrrr

Right.  Then just go to the home page or IN SEASON page and click on the weekly rankings link and you should go straight to the new tools.