[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Mixon added to injury report

michaelredd9

Giovani time!

Joe Mixon (knee) added to injury report

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/385639/joe-mixon-(knee)-added-to-injury-report?ls=roto:CIN:topheadlines

Joe Mixon (knee) was limited at Thursday's practice.

He was not listed on Wednesday's injury report. Mixon may have aggravated a knee injury he suffered earlier this year. It's too early to speculate on his status for Sunday's game in Baltimore, though late-week additions to the injury report are never a good sign.
Nov 15 - 2:07 PM

1 minute ago, kdko said:

Hmmm, Bernard and Mixon did really bad against the Baltimore run D in week 2 of this year... Unless it's a multiweek injury I don't know if Bernard would hold much value this week if you're desparate for a start.

The Ravens have given up the fewest points to opposing running backs this season.  He is still worth starting on the majority of fantasy teams.

6 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

The Ravens have given up the fewest points to opposing running backs this season.  He is still worth starting on the majority of fantasy teams.

They went 27-111 5-18, I guess that's a pretty good line.  This Bengals team has been on the downslide and might be without AJ Green though.  If Bernard is solely carrying the workload I don't think he'll match that week 2 line.

I just grabbed Giovanni Bernard off waivers this week, wasn't planning to start him but will take a look. 

If we our trade deadline were a couple days later instead of midnight today I might even be able to trade him.

I sat Carson last night in favor of Coleman/Cohen, thought he was still banged up and Penny may get a larger share. Seemed wise early on, but then he kept getting fed and did get a TD.