[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 RBs for Ertz

RowdyRoos

Currently 1st place and the potential trade partner team is tied for 2nd.  I mention this as I am weighing how much to improve his team while looking to improve mine as well.

12 team PPR league.

Looking to trade for Ertz and he said he'd consider a duo of RB from my team.  

Which of these 2 would you offer for Ertz?  

Ingram

Michel

Chubb

I could capitalize on the big games that Chubb and Ingram had this week...or should I keep Chubb and hope that Michel may not get back to 100% and that Kamara keeps Ingrams value down?

His roster                  

Brees

Hunt

Jalen Richard

Brandin Cooks

Tyreek Hill

Funchess

Ertz

Fultz

MIA

Bench

Phillip Lindsay

Ty Montgomery

Nyheim Hines

Golden Tate

OJ Howard

Jameis

My Roster

Rodgers

Gordon

Conner

Brown

Thielen

Fournette

Gronk

Tucker

LAR

Bench

Cousins

Ingram

Michel

Chubb

Evans

Sanders

Reed

5 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Any trade makes his team a lot better. Is there anyway you can trade for Kelce. I mean I think you can do a trade Chubb straight up is pretty close. But if you want to add on somebody else you can. But yes I would prefer to keep Chubb is well

The Kelce owner is the other team tied for 2nd and isn't parting with him.   Just sad that there are really only 2 elite TE this year.

4 minutes ago, RowdyRoos said:

The Kelce owner is the other team tied for 2nd and isn't parting with him.   Just sad that there are really only 2 elite TE this year.

you can try ingram + michel + a sweetener if you want.  likely will be declined.  Then you need to decide if you want to give him Chubb.  Gronk, if he actually gets healthy could be good but it's a big if.  Your team is stacked so you have to decide if giving Chubb and improving a team is worth making your team better.  I don't like making too many considerations about other teams if it makes your team better, so you could pull the trigger.  Your team would be damn tough to beat with Ertz, no matter who they have 

Edited by purplemonster
  • Haha 1