[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rly want to grab Bernard, help!

Tasandmnm

I want to grab him not only for my benefit but to keep the Mixon owner from getting him in case he is out any amount of time. Only thing is I don't have a drop besides a kicker...I just picked up the Eagles kicker so I could hang on to Zuerlein for my playoff run so I'd hate to change that situation because I like Rams kicker much better than Eagles ROS. Here is my roster:

Rodgers

Zeke, DJ, Mack, Lindsay

K Allen, J Gordon, Green, Sanders, Golladay

Olsen, Njoku

The way Njoku has been lately I could maybe drop him but with Cincinnati's soft upcoming schedule I actually think he will get picked up and has a good chance of being pretty decent ROS. Ugh.

27 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Given your roster, I agree that Njoku or the kicker are your only options.  With Njoku on Bye there is a chance you may be able to pick him back up.  For reference, what TEs are currently FA?

Watson, Uzomah, RSJ, Huerman (spelling)

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Drop a kicker for Bernard

That is the obvious move but I struggled with dropping Fitz to go ahead and pick up a kicker for Zuerlein's bye next week so I don't have to drop an elite kicker and likely not get him back. I did this based on my gut feeling it would be my best move for the Playoffs and a lot of advice on here, I would likely never have started Fitz anyway.

16 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

That is the obvious move but I struggled with dropping Fitz to go ahead and pick up a kicker for Zuerlein's bye next week so I don't have to drop an elite kicker and likely not get him back. I did this based on my gut feeling it would be my best move for the Playoffs and a lot of advice on here, I would likely never have started Fitz anyway.

You can drop Njoku but just remember that you did when you face him in the playoffs and he has a great game against you.

I like Zeurlein too but from week to week is a kicker going to net you more than 5 points?  espeically with that offense that mostly scores TDs

4 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

You can drop Njoku but just remember that you did when you face him in the playoffs and he has a great game against you.

I like Zeurlein too but from week to week is a kicker going to net you more than 5 points?  espeically with that offense that mostly scores TDs

Yeah I have not been able to bring myself to drop Njoku. Mixon is good to go now anyway so forget about Bernard lol. My biggest concern currently is figuring out how to add either Pat's or Bills Def to go along with Redskins I already have. Not gonna drop Zuerlein to do it though.