[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much to pay for premium TE?

Nate_man123

17 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Nobody will accept either. Your asking for too much in return. Chubb is a high end RB1 right now and Kelce is top 3 at his position. CMC may get Ertz straight up if your lucky.

I tend to agree with the above.  Ertz or Kelce is going to be Hill even up, and you may not get that.  Simply because the other options at TE are so dismal.  CMC I would not give up for Ertz straight up personally unless I was loaded at RB and desperately needed a TE, but it isn't a crazy trade either way.  

Edited by purplemonster
  • Like 1

Ertz and Kelce are the equivalent to WR1s. The good thing about a weak TE pool is that most teams are struggling if you don't have Ertz, Kelce, or Kittles. In other words, it's not the end of the world. Is Heuerman available? I think he has upside.  

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I tend to agree with the above.  Ertz or Kelce is going to be Hill even up, and you may not get that.  Simply because the other options at TE are so dismal.  CMC I would not give up for Ertz straight up personally unless I was loaded at RB and desperately needed a TE, but it isn't a crazy trade either way.  

Agree. If you are deep at RB or receiver it's worth overpaying for an Ertz or Kelce. To get high end WR1 numbers out of a TE is huge. Earlier in the year I traded CMC straight up for Ertz. The price was high but I am ridiculously loaded at RB in that league. Thanks to Ertz I haven't lost a game since. If you can do it it's worth it. 

• Like 1