[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop which LB, DYNASTY

FastSteve

DYNASTY 12 team 2 division IDP position limits 6 LB, start 3

Tackle = 1 Assist =0.5  Sack/turn over forced = 3  Sack yards = 0.20 every yard  Blocked punt/field goal -safety - fumble recovery - INT = 2 each

Defensive yards gained on change of possession = 0.10 or 1 point per 10 yards 

I had ATL LB Deion Jones on IR. Wasn't expecting him back this season but he is. So with position limits I have to drop an LB.

My LB are Mack & Smith of CHI, Darius Leonard IND, Tremaine Edmunds BUF, Josh Bynes ARI, Mark Barron LAR

Being DYNASTY I am hanging onto Mack, Smith, Edmunds & Leonard. That leaves Bynes & Barron. Both will be in their 8th season next year. I'm leaning on cutting Barron. As he has been injury prone & not done much when playing. Bynes has been a little more consistent so far.

Agree/disagree with the cutting Barron?

I'd say drop Bynes. He was never a full time starter until this year, and even though he's seeing an above average number of snaps this year (#7 most among all LB's to be exact), he's not done much with them. He's had one big game this year, the rest have been an ocean of mediocrity, and very few splash plays in his career. Barron's been much more productive in his career and has always been a starter. Even though Barron's PFF rating this season is in the toilet, I'd feel better with him going into the future than with Bynes.

fwiw, the Rams do have a slightly better schedule weeks 13-16 this year than AZ.

Edited by PPIchamp