[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Better RB for WR deal

actfootball

Full PPR 

My RBs: Gurley, Aaron Jones, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, Duke Johnson

My WRs: Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, Alshon Jeffery, John Brown

I want to bolster my WR corps before the trade deadline. Not many folks want to tango but one guy could go for either of the following deals:

Michel for Tyler Boyd

Chubb for Brandin Cooks

I am low on Michel and high on Chubb ROS so for that reason I like the Boyd trade. But I also get that Cooks is a stud and can do serious damage, especially with Kupp out

If you were me, which trade would you prefer?

Edited by actfootball

I think the Chubb for Cooks deal is fair, but I would try to do Michel + Jeffrey and see how high the WR ladder you could go before you deal Chubb.

I think the goal here should be to get someone in the Woods/Cooks/Diggs/Evans range.

Other alternative is to go Chubb + Jeffrey to see if you can break into the WR1s.

Edited by shnugen27

I've been trying to work that angle (Michel + Jeffery/Hilton), but haven't had any takers. I think that people are forgetting how valuable Michel was in that stretch when he was healthy.

To be fair, I'm a bit nervous about Michel since Burkhead returns soon, but I still think that he'll be a high-end RB2 ROS.