[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs-Rams Game Thread

Rileyrott

More like where are the KC player's heads...up their butt apparently.  7 penalties in 10 mins? 

Ah those former Math majors who became sports reporters - this one posted after the 3d TD of the game near the end of Q1:

Matt Derrick
@mattderrick
So this is the game we expected. On pace for 16 touchdowns in this one.
Edited by BeeR

This is looking like a 48-45 kinda game.  FF people with players in this game should enjoy.

PS I get that KC has a weak D and a great O but wtf on the Rams?  Where are all these superstuds they paid a zillion bucks for?  After a slow start, KC is just doing whatever they want. 

Edited by BeeR

Gurley was back in, got a carry and ran a route. However, between plays, I did see him bending down, looking like he was stretching something out.  Could be something, could be something...

6 minutes ago, irish said:

Gurley was back in, got a carry and ran a route. However, between plays, I did see him bending down, looking like he was stretching something out.  Could be something, could be something...

God, I hope he has pulled a muscle(something minor) or something. I don’t have him in any leagues, but my lineups are riddled with KC players....time to make my moves at overall point totals in a couple overall points leagues!

25 minutes ago, dope man said:

God, I hope he has pulled a muscle(something minor) or something. I don’t have him in any leagues, but my lineups are riddled with KC players....time to make my moves at overall point totals in a couple overall points leagues!

He's back and fine. 

9 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Anybody start the Rams defense? Holy crap.

They've been my defense all year sens I benched them this week. Still won, thankfully.