[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weekly Player Projections

Shorttynaz

Man..  It's been a few weeks of this new feature but it's a dumpster fire!  It's constantly defaults to the yearly projections.  I try to change it to the weekly projections and it then asks me to log in.  WTF?  

I'm using mobile though.  Not sure if it's any better from a PC. 

Welp, clearly I'm not the only one.  I've been around a long time so I'm not going anywhere.  But if I were new to this site this year (paying member) it would not sit well with me and I might find another site that actually works. At least you can still use the old list so we're not dead in the water. 

These things should be tested and implemented in the offseason, not the 2nd half the season. 

Just my $ .02

I would agree with you but the decision was made to make both the old and the new available. If you click on "the old experience" at the bottom, it should get you back to where you want to be.

10 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Man..  It's been a few weeks of this new feature but it's a dumpster fire!  It's constantly defaults to the yearly projections.  I try to change it to the weekly projections and it then asks me to log in.  WTF?  

I'm using mobile though.  Not sure if it's any better from a PC. 

Same thing with me only it already says I’m logged in and directs me to the home page. Grrrrrrrrrr

This has happened a few times. Nit picking for sure but this is simple proof reading. Adam Humphries WR TB:

"Six of the 14 touchdowns allowed by the Buccaneers have been scored in the last five games, and the position has been held in check otherwise in 2018. Receptions and yardage figures have been just average. Humphries has seen enough playing time to be at least a lineup decision to be made in PPR. Based on the options at hand, he is in the flex conversation."

It reads as if Humphries is playing against the Bucs instead of for them against the 49'ers. Unless they're using Tampa's stats against their own WR which really makes the analysis useless.

1 hour ago, 'canes2004 said:

This has happened a few times. Nit picking for sure but this is simple proof reading. Adam Humphries WR TB:

"Six of the 14 touchdowns allowed by the Buccaneers have been scored in the last five games, and the position has been held in check otherwise in 2018. Receptions and yardage figures have been just average. Humphries has seen enough playing time to be at least a lineup decision to be made in PPR. Based on the options at hand, he is in the flex conversation."

It reads as if Humphries is playing against the Bucs instead of for them against the 49'ers. Unless they're using Tampa's stats against their own WR which really makes the analysis useless.

Ah - on the weekly write-ups. Noted and fixed.

15 hours ago, DMD said:

I would agree with you but the decision was made to make both the old and the new available. If you click on "the old experience" at the bottom, it should get you back to where you want to be.

I don't see "the old experience" at the bottom.

Also, for some reason, the IDP projections aren't showing up either. 

• Like 1

I'd suggest letting support@thehuddle.com know.

http://www.thehuddle.com/2018/season/12/game-prediction-WAS-DAL.php

For one - see that there is now Predictions Summary Projections BETA Projections OLD Projection Team Boxes at the top of the page to access either version.

I apologize for the challenge to get to pages. 

On 11/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, DMD said:

I'd suggest letting support@thehuddle.com know.

http://www.thehuddle.com/2018/season/12/game-prediction-WAS-DAL.php

For one - see that there is now Predictions Summary Projections BETA Projections OLD Projection Team Boxes at the top of the page to access either version.

I apologize for the challenge to get to pages. 

I am typically a very passive person who doesn't complain about much but this time I sent a not so nice letter to support per your recommendation. 

As someone who makes a living as a software engineer it is not rocket science you do not test this stuff during production. You test it after hours or in your case the off-season. This is a akin to changing rules mid-season in fantasy.

Unless somebody makes this right I will not be returning as a paying subscriber to the Huddle next year or any year after that. I will take my business to sites who actually know what they're doing and don't use their production system as their test environment.

This is pretty unfortunate and could have easily been avoided. I am surprised I am the only one as vocal about this as I have been.

Edited by Shorttynaz

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:46 PM, DMD said:

I clicked on "the old experience" at the bottom and couldn't read the small print, had bladder control problems, and forgot why I was on that page in the first place. It didn't fix the original issue but at least lived up to its name.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tripleshot said:

I clicked on "the old experience" at the bottom and couldn't read the small print, had bladder control problems, and forgot why I was on that page in the first place. It didn't fix the original issue but at least lived up to its name.

Ok now that's funny...