[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Play Melvin Gordon or Gus Edwards?

shnugen27

It seems like Gordon will play, but he's probably not 100% and might be removed quickly if he reinjures or the Chargers take a lead. With Alex Collins out, Gus is going to be lead back against Oakland. Unfortunately, Gus plays at 1pm and Gordon at 4pm, so we probably won't have a final status on Gordon before Gus starts.

What do you think?

Just now, League_Champion said:

If Gordon suits up you MUST start him. Remember when he came back from the hamstring and everyone said to sit him? Well he went off that week. 

I completely agree. The problem is that the time difference between the games means that we probably won't have a final determination on Gordon before Gus's game starts. I don't want to get stuck with a 0 for my RB1, but it pains me to sit Gordon given his weekly 15-30 points.

Just now, shnugen27 said:

I completely agree. The problem is that the time difference between the games means that we probably won't have a final determination on Gordon before Gus's game starts. I don't want to get stuck with a 0 for my RB1, but it pains me to sit Gordon given his weekly 15-30 points.

It's been confirmed that he's playing. 

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Your welcome, good luck! I'm in the same boat. I'm rolling with Gordon. I can't imagine not starting him if he's anywhere near the field. 

I picked up a crap RB off waivers with a late start time just in case Gordon sits and the word comes out after 1pm. Could do the same if you have the bench space.